Our City

"Is this seriously the best plan we have?"

Everyone looks over to Dexter as they raise their eyebrows. "Yes Dexter this is the best plan we have." Hope says as she looks over to Zoe who shrugs and rolls her eyes, "Ignore him. I usually do."

"Ever since we left, Louis has been keeping his pets their waiting for the right moment to fight." Hayley says as Elijah nods, "Or for one of us to walk right in."

"We need a solid plan." Marcel states, "I get it. I wouldn't doubt the Mikaelson's either but you need to get your home back so I can get back to the city."

"Love you too Marcel." Zoe mutters causing Marcel to glare at her. "He's right." Klaus says, "Let's go over this one more time."

"If from what we know is right, Louis would have the place filled with compelled werewolves. Waiting to wake up. Klaus and Dexter can go and check it out."

Dexter and Klaus stand on top of the compound as they see only two werewolves walking around but the rest almost still as they stand off to the side.

"You think they're alive?" Dexter asks his uncle as he kneels down getting a better look. "If they are they won't be for long."

"Elijah your turn."

"Then they'll let Elijah know when to drop Louis's protection spell letting all of us in."

Elijah nods as his eyes shine red as he holds out his hands. "It's there." Elijah says as he spots the spell, "I don't know how long I can hold it for."

Zoe walks up to him as she gives Elijah a smile, "I can help." Elijah tells her to put her hands up as he starts to concentrate. The wall to him starts to dissolve as he struggles to hold on.

"By then, the rest will wake up once the alert is recognized."

"Go time." Klaus says alerting the rest of the hybrids as soon as the wolves start to wake up. Klaus and Dexter run from the roof as they jump in, both shifted. "There's way more than we thought." Dexter says as the room fills around them with wolves.

"If there's more than we think, we're going to need your help."

Zoe and Elijah's shine brightly as Marcel, Josh, Hayley and Hope follow them. The four of them stare at the wolves surrounding everyone as Klaus roars instantly starting the fight.

"Dexter," Matt whispers pulling him over to the side. "I think I'm going to head back to Marcel's loft." Dexter shakes his head as h grabs Matt's hand. "No, stay here. It's safer."

"I'll be fine there. You go do your thing. I'm only human I can't help you." Matt argues as he cups Dexter's face bringing the hybrid into a kiss. "I know you'll make this out alive and make it home to me."

Dexter nods as he hugs Matt tightly, "I love you." Dexter whispers. "I love you too." Matt says back before kissing his forehead. "Take care of each other."

The house that once brought the twins happiness as it was filled with laughter and smiles. The mornings where at the coffee table only fun conversations would happen making fun of the members.

Where they were first accepted and where they weer first loved. It was their home. Their home in their city.

New Orleans was formed by the Mikaelson's and the compound is where they stayed. New Orleans brought them happiness and love, it brought them friendships and power. It brought them heartbreak and destruction. Fear and hatred.

The city that was their hope in Beacon Hills turned out to be fight for their lives and now all they can think about is that their hope is Beacon Hills.

Every member of the family stood at a corner as they wiped the blood from their faces only to get more. They all hugged each other and cried as the compound was broken but the family was finally fixed.

Their friends helped them up as they counted the dead and brought a new fear to Louis Alarie.

Zoe and Dexter Klein stared at each other with a smile on their faces as they ran into each other's arms. They did something that would never leave their name in vain.

The two pulled apart as they walked upstairs to their balcony and stared at the streets. "We need to finally talk."

"