St. Anne's Church

Dexter stares at Matt spotting his eyes wide

Dexter stares at Matt spotting his eyes wide. He shifts back to normal as he slowly takes a step towards him. Sure, right now he might be blaming Scott for putting this idea in his head but how could keep a secret from someone he loves.

"Matt-"

"Don't." Matt says as he takes a step back. "I-I knew something was up but this," Matt gestures, "This is crazy."

"Just listen. I know how this sounds I was skeptical too but I'm not going to hurt you." Dexter whispers walking over to him. Matt stands still, frozen even. Dexter sighs as he nods stopping.

Nowhere to run this time. No Chris Argent coming to run you over with a car. No Scott McCall to run off and save. No, this time it's his boyfriend afraid of him.

"I love you." Dexter whispers before speeding away leaving Matt alone.

⚜️

"Another note?" Marcel asks over the phone as Zoe stares down at it. "Was she dead?" Josh asks before a smack and hiss is heard. No doubt, Marcel smacked the back of Josh's head for the question.

"Almost." Zoe muttered. "No one here knows yet. I still don't know if I should say anything."

"Why not?"

That was a good question. Why not? Could it because Zoe was starting to trust the one person her family is aimed on blaming? Could it be because she doesn't have all the facts yet? She didn't know. But a part of her was set on talking to Louis first.

"What do you mean you can't find them?"

Zoe and Dexter both stop what they doing. Dexter looks up as he stares at Klaus, Elijah, Freya and Finn standing around the compound. Zoe hangs up quickly as she runs down the stairs staring at her family.

"What's going on?" She asks as she walks over to Dexter. "We can't seem to find Rebekah and Kol." Freya informs the twins. "Seems they have gone missing and no spell can find them."

"What do you think happened to them?" Dexter furrows his eyebrows, "You think it was LA?"

The four original siblings all glance at each other, but in what sense? Fear? Fear of the unknown? For so long the only thing to bring them down was Klaus, Elijah and Elise along with the sleeping spell.