I'm Technically A Witch

Dexter didn't want to wake up from this dream, this wonderful dream

Dexter didn't want to wake up from this dream, this wonderful dream. June felt like it was going by so fast but yet so much he still wanted to do before he was forced to train and learn his new abilities. But every day he questioned how much he had to learn that he didn't teach himself in Beacon Hills.

"Go back to bed." A voice muttered next to him. "It's early. The sun isn't even up." Dexter looked to the side to see Matt next to him, face in his pillow. Yeah, Dexter never wanted to wake up from this dream.

"But if we're both up..." Dexter whispers. But the silence doesn't last long for the couple.

"Fuck!"

"And of course my sister has to ruin it with her voice." Dexter mutters as he falls back down on the bed. Matt chuckles staring at him as he sits up, "What is Zoe even doing up? It's not even seven am."

"It's ten am Zoe time." Dexter says as he stands up. He quickly stretches, grabbing two shirts and throwing one at Matt. "I would put that on." Dexter says, "Because if Zoe is screaming, that means someone else is up and usually that means others are behind her."

"Wha-"

"Dexter!" Zoe barges through the door and behind her is Chewie, Marcel and Josh. "Oh good you're up." Zoe says, "Oh, hi Matt. You didn't tell him to put on a shirt?" Dexter shrugs as he sits back down, "I tried."

Matt chuckles as he shakes his head, slipping on the shirt, "Is this like a common thing between the two of you?"

"Yes." Both twins answer. "The other day she somehow made it across town." Marcel said, "It was four am." Josh commented. "I thought it was nine am." Zoe mumbled, "Not my fault. Blame my psycho boyfriend and his best friend."

"Why are you blaming Stiles and Scott?"

"Why are they up till four am?" Zoe retorts as she shrugs, "That's not the point. The point is that I need your help in setting up a crime board. Matt, how are your arts and craft skills?" Matt raises his eyebrows, "I'm no painter but I do well with a pencil."

"Can you handle some string?"

"No, wait. Take one huge step back." Dexter interrupts his sister, "What is going on? We are not including my boyfriend in your crazy schemes that come straight from Stiles Stilinski!" Matt furrows his eyebrows as he looks at Zoe, "Stiles? What kind of name is Stiles?"