You Never Watched Star Wars?

"This movie is so slow

"This movie is so slow." Josh groans out, "I know it was the eighties, but couldn't it be, you know more action?" Zoe threw a piece of popcorn at his head, "Don't talk bad about Star Wars."

"So, this is the fourth episode?"

"Yes."

"But it's the first movie?"

"Yes."

"So why isn't this episode one?"

"Because episode one was made in the nineties." Zoe explained as she turned to him. "But this is made in the eighties and is number four?" Zoe nodded, "Yes. You know it's really not that complicated."

"Your fault for telling her you didn't watch Star Wars dude." Dexter tells Josh as he walks into Marcel's loft. "I didn't think she would make me watch them." Josh groans causing both twins to chuckle.

"How was your date?" Zoe asked as she sat up grabbing the rose from Dexter, "It was great. But I hate lying to him." Dexter sighed, grabbing the rose back from her, "But I also can't say, 'Hey I'm a hybrid and my family is part of the originals here. My best friend is a werewolf, and my sister is a witch.' Lydia barely believed us, and her ex-boyfriend was a kanima."

Zoe chuckled as Josh shook his head, "Seems legit. I mean I was lucky when I turned that my Aiden was a werewolf and part of Jackson's pack."

"Z," Marcel calls out from across the room, "Is this everything that was in the envelope?" Marcel hands up the singular photo with a note that was delivered to Zoe and Dexter at the end of the first week in New Orleans from a mysterious LA. Now a few weeks later, the twins finally decided to investigate.

That's what caused everyone to meet up at the loft on the bright sunny day. After keeping it a secret from their family, the twins decided to get some outside help and who better than Marcel Gerard, Klaus's apprentice.

"Yeah." Zoe climbed over the couch leaving Josh to turn off the movie, "The blood and everything." She muttered as everyone crowded around Marcel. "Did you find anything?" Dexter asked, leaning over his shoulder.