Friends On The Other Side

"Just so you know, Klaus is only doing this because he's desperate

"Just so you know, Klaus is only doing this because he's desperate."

Vincent Griffith chuckles as he walks into the Mikaelson Mansion, "That's the only reason I came here." He tells Zoe as she shuts the door behind him. "They're all waiting for you." She says as she motions him to follow her.

The girl leads the witch into the living room as the faces of every single family member and Matt, Marcel and Josh stare at him.

"What a pleasant welcome." Vincent jokes as he stares at all of them. "What? No, thank you Vincent or I'm sorry Vincent?"

"We need you to tell us everything you know about Louis Alarie." Dexter states as he crosses his arms. "We need to know what he can do."

Vincent looks over to Marcel as Marcel sighs, "Please Vincent. You want the city back to normal just like the rest of us."

"All I know about Louis is that he's a healer witch. Well, he started out as one." Vincent says. "You can change being a witch?" Matt asks.

"Witches aren't tied down to a certain magic especially in the Quarter. We go off of ancestor magic which means that if we want something or they want something for us, they grant it." Vincent informs them.

"So he started as a healer," Zoe says trying to get back on track. "Healer is what he was born as. Just like you were born an Aetherwitch but you could've started as a Thread or Glamour. When Louis was just a witch before the curse hit him,"

"The Mikaelson curse." Dexter states out causing both Matt and Zoe to smack him. "Sorry continue."

"The ancestors threatened to take away his magic but the night of his wedding he stole a book from us. It was a book that contained a simple spell to link to other witches and steal their magic. The curse hit him as the ancestors were displeased when they turned Elise mortal and she ran away. "

"To have us." Dexter said. "OW!" He screamed as Zoe hit him one more time.

"If Louis wants revenge on Elise then he'll go after the ones who mean the most to her."

"Us." Zoe says as everyone stars at the twins. "He wanted to  protect us in the beginning but then he saw how close we became to all of you and now he wants us dead."

"So what do we do?"

Vincent sighs as everyone stares at him. "If you're not running then you fight. Louis has kept your compound stored with werewolves to fight for him. He's waiting for someone to attack first whether it be any of you or any of us."

"But I have a feeling it won't be any of you." Marcel states. "Witches won't help, the pack won't help. We're on our own." Marcel tells the Mikaelsons.

"Any way you could help us?" Zoe asks Vincent. "I'll see if the ancestors can help but I don't know what they could do. Maybe strengthen your magic as no one wants Louis Alarie alive. Not even the dead."

"Then we know the plan." Elijah states to everyone. "We end Louis Alarie. He doesn't live to see another day and he doesn't live to end the family we are."

"He got to us once. He destroyed us and we finished the job for him." Hayley said holding onto her daughter, "but Elijah is right. We're a family and we deserve to save our city."

"Always and Forever."

⚜️

Zoe walks with Vincent back to the door as she takes a step outside with him. "Vincent, wait a second." She says. "Thank you. I know this was short and not want you wanted to be doing today but you're saving the city."

"Zoe Klein, I hope to still be here when you come and rule over us. You and your brother brought hope the first time you arrived and now one even realized the light that shone from you. The city was happier and even if the ancestors weren't excited we were."

"Why?" Zoe asked, "We just ruin everything we touch and brought back the two creatures that were only Elijah and Klaus."

"Because you're so much different than them. You have friends over here if you ever need us."