Always and Forever

"No!" Dexter cries out as he falls to the ground, his body matching Matt's

"No!" Dexter cries out as he falls to the ground, his body matching Matt's. Zoe covers her mouth as tears fall out, watching her brother crawl to Matt's body.

"Matt?" Dexter whispers as he pulls the boy to his lap. "Matt." He repeats as he covers the whole in Matt's chest where his heart was. "No, no. Please come back to me. Please." Dexter sobs out as he sobs into Matt's neck.

"He was innocent!" Zoe yells at Louis as she watches the man walk around the two boys with a smirk on his face. "No one is innocent Zoe." Louis tells her, "I just saved your brother from all the heartache he'll get from being with a human and if yours was here I would do the same. Some part of you knows that someone out there stronger, for both of you. Someone you both know will make you stronger. No human could help the Klein twins. Because you'll be living your life just like everyone else. Miserable and forever."

"He did nothing." Dexter cries out, "He had his life planned out."

"You would've ruined him." Louis tells Dexter as he crouches down next to him, "Just like your mother ruined me."

Zoe's eyes started to shine red as she glared at Louis. The look of sorrow and horror on her brother's face was enough for her to know that this was the time she had to be the hero. She had to help Dexter.

"Ventus." Zoe yelled as the wind started to pick up around them. She kept her hand up as she walked over to Louis. The older witch stared at his young protégé as she raised her hand, Louis felt this power got through him as he gasped.

"No, it can't be." HE whispered. "Invisque." He said as disappeared from their eyes. Zoe's eyes went back to brown. "he's gone." She whispered. "I can't feel him anymore." She said as she looked around, the wind stopping.

Dexter held Matt closer to him as he ran a bloody hand down the boy's cheek. "Zoe?" HE called out. Zoe ran over to her brother as she stared at Matt's body, tears filling her eyes. "He's gone Zo. He's gone. He's gone and I killed him." Dexter cried out.

Zoe instantly kneeled on the other side of Matt's body as she grabbed Dexter's face, wiping his tears. "You did not do this to him." She told him in a whisper, "This was Louis Alarie. All you did was protect Matt with your life."