Wisdom teeth

I woke up to the noise of my bf screaming while jumping on the bed next to me.
"Y/n wake the fuck up"
"Logan stop."
"You gotta get up. We gotta go"
"To?"
"Hellooo. Your wisdom teeth removal thingy."
You rolled your eyes for completely forgetting the dreaded day ahead of you.
You get dressed and drag your feet all the way to the car as Logan waited for you, setting up his camera.

Slouching and sighing were the only two things you could do while Logan drove and made his intro at the same time.

As if the day couldn't get any worse, you had to sit in the waiting room for way longer than you anticipated.

"Y/n?"

You thought you'd never hear your name. Logan walked with you as you both followed the doctor into a room at the end of the first hallway.

Another boring amount of time passed as they examined your teeth one last time before starting the procedure. After being given the drug (that loopy shi) you couldn't help but let the unconscious take over.

Logan's pov.

I saw y/n space out and knew to immediately pull out my camera. It was hard to focus on what they were doing cause it just looked painful. I decided to give them space to do what they needed to do.

About an hour or so later I go back in to see y/n finally sorta out of unconsciousness. It was kinda funny. I've never seen her in this state until now. Swollen cheeks (or jaw, which ever one), eyes that made her look high asf, chapped ass lips, and slurred words that escaped through the cracks. (Damn why he violate 💀)

As soon as I walked in she didn't hesitate to say something crazy.
"Heyyyy. Who's this?"
She says looking at the nurse who was currently putting ice on her face.
"That's Logan. Your bf."
"He's mine?"
"Haha yeah."
"Jackpoooooooot"
"Y/n cut it out"
Another doctor came in with water for her to drink.
"Can I have a straw pls"
"I actually don't recommend using that.-"
"I feel hiiiiighhhh. Did I smokee?"
"No you didn't and I don't recommend doing that anytime soon if you do."
"Can Iiii use a hookah"
"I don't suggest using anything thatll require you to...suck."
"I can't suck dick either?"(ik y'all remember that video)
"Omg. I'm sorry she's just."
Why am I not surprised. I just knew she was bound to say some stupid shit. Ofc she's gonna cry why wouldn't she.
"Babe, stoooop."
"I'm sorry, I wanted to but they said I can't."
"Can't what"
Without saying another word she make a slight gesture with her mouth and twisted hands.
Alright imma take her home now.

After they let us go, I helped her out of the chair, out to the car, and into it.
Not without a bit of struggle ofc.
As I was basically carrying her to the car, she decided it was a good time to stop dead in her tracks and put her dead weight on me. So what was first carrying, ended up as me dragging her to the car.
I drove to (whatever food place) and ordered some food and drinks for the both of us.
We finally got home and I carried her to bed as she finally went to sleep.

I took her hair out of its style, changed her into some comfortable clothes, placed her food on the night stand just in case she got hungry later, took out her bloody gauze, and tucked her in after setting the room up for a chill vibe and finally cuddling her as I soon fell asleep with her.

Y/n's pov.

I woke up with a horrible pain in my face. Not so much my jaw, my lips. I put a hand on it just to poke myself.
I heard a slight chuckle beside me.
"Still got chapped ass lips huh?"
I give him a death stare before attempting to get up and use the bathroom. Logan didn't hesitate to get up and help either.
After a painful trip to the bathroom, I got back in bed and ate the food Logan had set aside for me, which took me a while. It wasn't long before Logan cuddled back up to me and put on a show for us to watch.
Although I dreaded this day, I'm glad I got to spend it with someone I love the most.

Wassup MFS. Ik Ik "op where have you been? What's up with the updates..."😐I'm working on it don't worry💀