cheating

"babe what the heck" you scream at Logan. He jumps up pushing the stranger off of him. You storm out of the room and slam the door behind you. He tries to get dressed as he runs after you. " Babe wait. I'm sorry. Let me explain." He grabs your wrist. "Logan let me go" he ignores you and tightens his grip. "Your hurting me." Tears start to release from your eyes as you struggling to get out of his clutch." Was I not enough for you? I thought you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. How could you be so stupid. How could I BE SO STUPID." Although you love Logan a lot, you knew that you have to give him up. The girl he was cheating with walked downstairs ready to leave. She seemed upset,but you don't know why. She walked up to Logan and slapped him. "Who is this? Why didn't you tell me you were in a relationship?" Logan stood still as if he couldn't move. He stayed silent still holding on to you. Tired of waiting for a response from him, the girl rolled her eyes and left. You let out a sigh. "I can't believe you." "I know what it looked like", Logan said finally speaking up. "Stop. Don't try and turn this around to make it seem like she is the bad guy in this situation. You knew what you were doing. I'm pretty sure you were aware that we were still in a relationship." " We ARE in a relationsh--" " WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP!". He stood there. You could tell by the look in his eyes that he was on the edge of crying. You hate to see him upset so you look away. He pins you against the wall as he blocks the doorway. You look at your wrist just to see the marks that he left. It was never his intention to bruise you so he pulls you into the kitchen. He grabs a rag and an ice pack and hands it to you. You stare at him with disbelief as he sits on the floor in front of you. He looks up at you and nervously buries his face in his hands and knees. It's awkwardly silent, so you decide to talk to him. " Why?" You ask. For about 5 minutes you sit and wait for a response. You get up, set the ice on the counter, and head for the door. " I'll be back to grab my things." Noticing you leave Logan jumps up." He puts his hands on your waist and asks you to wait. You stop walking. "I love you y/n. I can't let you leave. I need you." You turn around furious and look into Logan's now watering blood shot red eyes. "Stop lying to me. If you really loved me we wouldn't be going through this right now. You knew this was going to happen so why did you do it in the first place? Was it something that I did or said that made you wanna cheat on me?" "NO! JUST SHUT UP! IM TRYING MY BEST TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT YOU WONT LET ME!" He starts to raise his voice at you. He has never talked to you like that before so you sit down not knowing what to do. He apologizes for raising his voice and grabs your hand. He tells you how much you mean to him. He also tells you that nothing major happened between him and the girl and that they just kissed. He explained other things like ...

To be continued...

Want part 2? Let me know.