Confession 2

Countless days of annoyance and bothersome calls from him.
Wanting to rip my ears off was always on my mind everytime he tried to reach out. Haha. A fkn bet. Can you believe that? What else has he been keeping from me? I-
*Ring*
Ugh. I'm just gonna block him. I don't want to hear anything that he has to say.
Maybe some kind of beverage will calm me down.

As I sip some of (whatever drink) I hear a knock on the door.
Oblivious as to who is behind it, I open the door. It's him. Why. Out of all people who could have shown up, my friends, family, a fucking serial killer, he is the one that shows up?
"Y/n-"
"What?"
"We need to talk."
"About?"
"Us."
"If it's about us then we have nothing to talk about."
"Y/n. I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to know that. I meant what I said about not caring for the bet."
"You know what. I don't and can't believe a word you say to me."
"And you have every right to. Baby I don't know what else to tell you. I understand it was a shitty thing for me to do and I regret it. You mean the absolute world to me and no amount of money, popularity or anything would add up to your worth. Never in eternity."
I sat there glaring into his now glossed eyes.
"I'm sorry." He mustered.
I walked to the couch dragging him along. Allowing him to sit first, he pulled me onto his lap and pulled me into the deepest hug. I felt my body release.
"It's ok. Just don't do that stupid shit again" you say making sure to pluck him.

Y'all I've been gone for so long I forgot the plots to my stories but I swear imma try to get back on track with these. Thx for sticking with me ❤️