part 8

You are left alone at the mall. Tears began filling up your eyes, but you fought them back. You called an Uber to Ondreaz's house so that you can get your bags and leave. You got to the house and walked in. Olivia was sitting on the kitchen counter while Tony was in between her legs cleaning her cuts. They both turn to you and give you a dirty look. "Why are you here?" Tony says annoyed. "I'm here to get my things." "Before you do that come here I want to talk to you."he says. "What happened? How did this whole fight happen? And you better not lie to me. Olivia told me what happened and I want to hear your side of the story." He says giving you a death stare. " Well um... I didn't want to tell you this but...um...I think we should sit down." You say nervously. Tony walks over to the living room and sits on the couch and Olivia follows and cuddles up to him. You sit on the couch opposite of them.
You stare at Olivia before you start talking.

"Tony. I know I should have told you this earlier but I didn't want you to get hurt. Remember when you kinda over heard me and Ondreaz talking earlier about the whole Logan situation?" "Yeah" he says sitting up more and pushing Olivia a little to the side. "Well that girl that he cheated on me with was Olivia. And that's why I walked away from you guys at the mall. Because I was upset with her. Umm...when she asked to talk to me i accepted. And instead of talking to me she threatened to do horrible things if I ever told you this. I didn't believe her so I disregarded her statement and said that I was most definitely going to tell you. That's when she hit me. And I'm not gonna sit there and take the hits. I'm going to defend myself. So that's why we were fighting." You look down at your shoes as Tony looks confused. "Sounds like a load of crap. Olivia told me something completely different from what you just said. And her explanation makes more sense. I don't know if I can trust what you are saying." " I don't know why she is lying babe. She left Logan to be with you because she likes you. And she is just trying to break us up. Logan is my best friend. I would never do anything like that with him. I needed a place to stay and he offered to help me. I don't know why she hates me so much."she says, as she fake cried into Tony's shoulder. You sit there rolling your eyes quiet not knowing what to do next. "Unbelievable. You can leave now." He says as he clenched his jaw. You look at him confused. "But-" "LEAVE!" You grabbed your things and stormed out.