part12 last chapter

Hey there it's me. Welcome to the last chapter of "the girl he told you not to worry about" yes Ik it's been a while, but I'm back. remember to send some imagine ideas. 😘 THANKS FOR 900 READS!!!💖
______________________________________
Back at the house.

You all walk into the house.
"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Olivia suggests.
"Umm yeah. Y/n?" Logan says
"Sure." "What movie." "Whatever looks interesting."
You guys watch a comedy movie. When the movie is over you guys sit on the couch and talk about random things.
~ding~ you look at your phone and see that you got a text from Tony.

Tony: hey y/n. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not trusting you. Ummm.... Can we talk?

                                  Y/n: idk if I want to

Tony: I understand if you don't ever want to talk to me. I won't contact you anymore if you don't want to. I'm sorry for ruining our friendship 🥺

                           Y/n: it's late. We can talk
                             In the morning.

Tony: okay. See you tomorrow. Gn.
______________________________________

"Tony?"
"Yeah. I don't really want to see or talk to him but I don't want to ignore him. I'd feel too bad."
"What did he want?"
"He wants to talk. But I told him tomorrow morning."
"Ok"
You, Olivia, and Logan cuddle up to each other and talk for a bit more before drifting to sleep.
______________________________________
The next morning...
Y/n's pov.

I woke up thinking about the dreadful day ahead of me. I get up and look at the time. 8:42
You look around the room confused. "Didn't I sleep on the couch?" You whisper to yourself. "Yeah and Logan brought you upstairs" Olivia says from the bed behind you which startled you. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." She said holding in a laugh. "It's ok. Just didn't realize that you were there." You say laughing.
You both take showers and get dressed.
"I'm gonna go to Ondreaz's and talk to Tony." I said to Logan and Olivia.
"Ok" they both say watching as you walk out the door.

Ondreaz's house.

You arrived at the house and parked the car. You walk up to the door and knock.
"Who is it?"
"It's y/n."
Tony quickly opens the door.
"Umm hey. Come in."
He moves to the side and let's you in.
You both sit on the couch next to Ondreaz. Ondreaz turns off his phone and looks up.
"Oh hey."
"Hey."
"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I just expected the situation to be handled differently. I just knew you weren't the type to fight for no reason."
"It's okay ondre." You say hugging him.
"I love you and I just want you to be okay."
"I love you too dre."
"I'm gonna head upstairs so you guys can talk."
"Okay thanks."
You turn your attention back to Tony and sigh.
"Um... I'm sorry for everything. I didn't know what was going on. I just panicked. Olivia was my girlfriend and I loved her so when I saw you guys fighting I got really mad. I should've believed you. Now that I know the truth I feel stupid and guilty about everything." He looked down as tears left his eyes. You go up to him and hold him in your arms.
You hate it when he cries. "Tony look  at me. I get that you're upset and it's ok to feel that way. I hate to see you this way because I love you. And I want you to be happy. Yeah it's gonna take some time to build back up our trust and friendship but I want you to know that no matter what happens I will always love you. With that being said... I forgive you." You say giving him a tight hug.
"I love you too. How can i make it up to you." He says wiping away his tears.
"Ice cream!!!" You scream like a little kid. He laughs.
"Ok let's go then."
You guys go get ice cream. Logan, Olivia, and Ondreaz decided to tag along.
Hey guys it's me . I know that this last chapter wasn't really that good. But I just want to let you guys know that I am so happy for 900 reads. Remember to leave recommendations or preferences in the comments please. I love writing for you guys. Bye for now. I will post more tomorrow, but until then see ya💖