Part 6

He chases after you. "Babe stop" he shouts

"Leave me alone" you say turning back towards him." This. This relationship is over. That's what you wanted right? I'm tired of your lies Logan!" Tears start to slide down your cheeks. "Babe. I don't know what you're talking about. Just let me explain."
"I-I don't want to hear it." You throw your promise ring at him. And with that you storm out.

Logan's pov.

Y/n just broke up with me. I didn't mean for this to happen. I go upstairs to talk to Olivia. "Listen Olivia. You can't do that. Nothing is going on between me and you anymore and it never will. You are my ex. And now, so is y/n. I-" she cuts me off by kissing me. I pull away.
"I'm sorry Logan. I... I have feelings for you and it hurt me to see you with her." As she said that she leaned in for another kiss. Idk why but I kissed her back. Within a few minutes it turned into a make out sesh.

Y/n pov. 

Dang. I forgot my cat. I went back into the house and grabbed my cat. Surprisingly no one was in sight."Mh... Where is your carrier" you asked him as if he could understand English. "Oh right it's upstairs." You walk up the stairs trying to avoid bumping into anyone. You open the door to Logan's room just to see him and Olivia making out.

They both jump up and look at you. You set your cat down and he jumps on the bed. "It's ok. I just forgot the cat's carrier."

"Ow" Olivia slapped your cat for scratching her.

"Did you just hit him? Don't you dare touch him like that. Are you kidding me?" You say charging at her.

"He shouldn't have scratched me." She says pushing the cat away from her. Logan holds you back

"Stop." He says to you. "Logan let me go. She's not worth my time I just need his things and I am moving out." You go and pack your cat's things, pit him in the carrier and leave." Let's go bubba" you say to your cat.

Ondreaz's POV.

After swimming for about 40 minutes me and Tony took showers and got ready to go out. As I waited for Tony to get dressed y/n walked in with her cat crying.
"Hey what's wrong"I asked pulling her into a hug"

"I broke up with Logan. Idk. I saw a hickey on his neck and I panicked. I left but then forgot bubba and I needed to get our things....and when I went into the room he was already making out with Olivia." She says,her voice cracking.

"Hey, look at me." I say. She lifts her head but looks everywhere but me.

"Look at me." She looks me in the eye.

"You don't need him. Don't let some guy get you upset because he doesn't realize how amazing you are. You deserve better than that."

"Exactly... Why don't you go upstairs and get dressed. Me and ondreaz are going to the mall. I'll ask my girlfriend if she wants to join. And maybe you guys can finally meet her." Tony says interrupting

Y/n pov.

"Ok" I say wiping my tears, hugging both of them, and heading upstairs.

About 20 minutes later I finished getting ready. We are now heading to the mall and Tony's girlfriend is meeting us there. Me and ondreaz are very excited to meet her. Tony has never really talked much about her.

We get there and Tony calls over a girl with blonde hair. As she walks closer my smile drops.

"Hey babe." Tony says kissing her. "Hi"she says.
"Guys. This is Olivia."
"Umm... This is my friend y/n and my brother Ondreaz."
"Hi. It's nice to meet you Ondreaz. "And it's nice to see you again, y/n."she says with a fake smile.
"Oh you guys know each other?"
"Mhhm." I say crossing my arms.
"Is everything ok." Tony asks.
I nod my head and walk away saying nothing.
Ondreaz runs over to me."was that the Olivia you were talking about?"

"Yeah. But I don't want to tell Tony what's she has been doing with Logan. I don't want her breaking his heart and Im gonna feel guilty if I don't tell him myself."

" Listen. You need to tell him. Whether she is around or not. And I think Logan deserves to know too."
"Ok."is all you manage to say before he pulls you back towards Tony.

Sorry for not updating. I've just been busy. Please, I beg you to please comment and vote. I would appreciate that. It would mean a lot to me if you guys show some love for my stories.