t.g.h.t.y.n.t.w.a. part 2

Babygirl💖: can't wait to see you
Babygirl💖:we have to keep this a secret from y/n
Babygirl💖: btw you could do better

What. The. Heck.
Who is babygirl? Is Logan cheating on me. How long has he been seeing her? All of these thoughts are going through your mind as Logan gets back. He sits at the edge of the bed trying to find something else to watch. "Uhh... What else do you want to watch?" He asks you, turning around. You don't answer him. You ignore his questions and take his phone out of the charger. "What are you doing with my phone?"he says reaching for the device that is in your hand. You pull away. "Can I have my phone". He says annoyed. You shake your head and lock yourself in the bathroom.

He knocks. "Babe what are you doing?" He asks. "What is your password Logan?"

Logan's pov.
Y/n locked herself in the bathroom with my phone. Why. Anyways, I grab the key from the top of the doorframe and unlock the door. I walk in and find y/n on the counter looking through the text messages.

Y/n's pov
"I figured out your password. It was pretty easy." He looked at you confused as you rolled your eyes and walked past him. He follows you out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. You plopped down on the love sack and continued to ignore his questions.
~Ding~
"Wow" you say in disbelief. "What?" he says snatching his phone out of your hands. You fight back your tears. " Who is babygirl" you asked, quite rudely. He looks at you then back at his phone. "Um.. she's my umm...well she's no one important." He lied. "Oh really. Cause I was reading your texts and it seems that she has a really special place in your heart, meanwhile I'm being pushed to the side. I agree with her, you could do better."
"Y/n. You don't understand. Let me explain-" "no. Shut up. If you were going to cheat on my with your ex you should have broken up with me first!"
"I'm not cheating on you."*sighs* "listen. She isn't really in a good place with her fiance right now. She is planning on breaking up with him,but  she isn't really sure how this is going to end. So she just asked me to help her out a bit. She is on her way here because she needs somewhere else to be until she gets things fixed." "What!?" "Y/n listen before you get mad. Nothing is going on between us, okay. She is staying in the guest bedroom. It's next to this room but it is just for me to be able to reach her if she ever needs help." "Why does your phone say babygirl 💖 then?" "I guess I never deleted the contact or changed it. I promise. She will be here at 7pm it is now 11:57 so we can arrange some things around or we can just chill or do something together." "No." You head to the closet, grab your suitcase and pack some clothes in it." What are you doing. Stop."he says pulling you away from the suitcase and unpacking the clothes. "How do you think I am going to feel having your ex in the same house as us? I'm not staying!" You scream. Logan gives you an annoyed look. "Trust me when I say it is going to be okay." "Fine" you pout.

You spent the afternoon painting in the backyard when you hear Logan talking. You also hear a female's voice but you ignore. You finish up your painting and leave it to dry. You walk into the house to see a very pretty girl with blonde hair and green eyes. "Hi! You must be y/n. I'm Olivia." she says putting her hand out for you to shake. Logan stands there rubbing the back of his neck. He was obviously nervous. "Um I'mma go exercise." Logan excuse himself and leaves you two alone in the living room to get to know each other. "Ok" you both say. Logan leaves. "Ok listen. I don't know what you think your doing but Logan is mine, so back off. You don't deserve him at all. And he wants me anyways. Also, just to let you know he wanted to break up with you, he just doesn't want to break an idiots heart." She snaps. You stand there shocked. "What? Where did he tell you he was going last night." She laughed. You stay quiet. She rolls her eyes and takes her stuff to her room.
Was all of this true? He did come home a bit late last night but he told you that he was going out with the guys and vlog like he always does. You ignore Olivia and walk into you and Logan's room. 30 minutes later Logan walks in to take a shower. He pecks your lips."hey. How was your talk." "Good I guess" you don't want to tell Logan what actually happened just in case he was actually loyal and just wanted to do a good deed for Olivia. Logan gets out of the shower and walks to the guessed room where Olivia was. They walk in and Olivia gives you the evilest smirk. She gets into the middle of the bed right next to you leaving space for logan on the other side. She purposely separates you from Logan. "What movie do you guys want to watch" Logan asks. "Oh I didn't know we were having a movie night" you say. " Oh yeah we just decided to do that" Olivia says, giving you a fake smile. "Oh ok" Logan puts on a scary movie and gets into the bed next to Olivia. During the whole movie, Olivia was getting closer to Logan and burying herself into Logan's arm and chest whenever she got scared. " Logan it is kinda cold can I get one of your sweaters?" She asks Logan. "Yeah sure". She gets up and takes out one of Logan's sweaters. One that makes it look like she has nothing on underneath. She hops back into the bed, again, getting too close to Logan. You are left alone on the right side of the bed. It's kind of upsetting that Logan isn't doing anything about her cuddling up with him. You pull out your phone and text your boy best friend.

Y/n: hey ondre can I come over and talk to you

🤪 Ondreaz: yeah sure. Everything ok?

Y/n: I honestly don't know at this point.

🤪 Ondreaz: ok text me when you're here

Y/n: see you in a minute

🤪 Ondreaz: btw watch out for helicopter boy. I'm  sure that he'll try and scare you, especially at this time at night.

Y/n:lol ok🤭

You giggle to yourself. Logan and Olivia look over at you. "What's so funny? And get off your phone. We are having some quality time with each other."Logan says. Olivia turns her attention back to the movie. " I'll be back" you say, getting out of bed and getting dressed. "Where are you going? Logan asks. "Out" you say. "Out where" "that's none of your business" " why do you have such an attitude today?"Olivia pauses the movie again. You give Logan a 'really' look as if to tell him that he should already know. He looks at you confused. You roll your eyes and leave. You get in your car turn on some music and make your way to Ondreaz's house.

Srry. Part 3 is out now though. Hope you enjoy my story. Please tell me if you want more in the comments or give me some ideas and recommendations.