suspicion

Y/n's pov.
It's 3:00 in the morning, it's late, it's dark, I'm tired, and here I am... alone, waiting for Logan to get home.

I'm sitting in the bedroom watching tiktoks when all of a sudden the door opens.
"Hey baby"
He says leaning down for a kiss, but I dodge it.
(Ugh it's so hard to type with these nails😩)
"What?"
You remain silent and walk off the the other side of the room.
You keep ignoring him until he gives up.
"Well...imma go shower then we can talk?"
No response.
He goes to take a shower.
I noticed that his phone was blowing up with text messages so I decided to check it.
💍 Ashley💍

WTF.
"Who TF is Ashley and why does she have rings around her name?" I whispered to myself.
I tried to unlock his phone but it didn't work. Not my fingerprints, passcode... nothing.
Is he cheating?
I hope tf not.
He comes out of the bathroom and I immediately show him his phone.
"Who TF is she?"
"Umm..."
"You've been out late a lot lately. You've been distant. You haven't been answering your phone, you changed your password and deleted my fingerprint. You have this girl's name with fucking rings around it. What. the. hell. is. going. on?"
"I...I can't tell you...but I'm not cheating babe I promise."
"Then what are you doing?"
"I already said that I couldn't tell you."
"Then that makes me believe that you're cheating... You know what? Until you decide to tell me what the hell you're doing I'm leaving. We're done."
"Babe."
"No. Leave me alone."
I was frustrated. What was he hiding from me?
"Baby...fine! You can look through my phone if you want." He runs up to me and gives me his phone.

I look through the text messages.

💍Ashley 💍: hey thank you for coming to me. I really enjoyed helping you find an engagement ring for your gf.
💍 Ashley💍: I hope she likes it.
💍 Ashley💍She's a very lucky girl
💍 Ashley 💍: oh and good luck.

Fuck.

I felt like such an idiot.

"Logan..."
"No. It's fine. I'll allow you to leave now."
"I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"Nah. I should've done that a little better."
I couldn't help but give him the tightest hug.
"I'm so sorry baby. I just- feel like such an idiot."
"Baby it's ok."
"I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"Will you still marry me?"

Ok so it's been a while since I've updated this book. Umm... Did y/n say yes? Idk that your choice. Anyways I'm kinda running out of ideas so can you guys maybe help a girl out in the comments. With that being said...LOVE YOU GUYS💖 AND PLEASE STAY HAPPY AND SAFE.