part 4

5 missed calls-
13 messages
1million notifications Instagram...

Wow. Why do I have so many notifications? You think to yourself. You open up Instagram first. User564688 and 500,000 others started following you. The other half a million people were tagging you on Tony's post. You look through Tony's page and see the picture everyone was tagging you and ondreaz in. "Tony!" You yell. "Yeah?" He says. "Why did you post this picture of me and ondreaz?" "I thought it was cute" he says shrugging his shoulders. Ondreaz takes a look at the picture, then at Tony, then at you. Tony starts running downstairs knowing what Ondreaz would have done if he stayed standing there.(wrestled him to the floor,  playing of course). Ondreaz laughs as you guys see Tony locking himself in a room. Ondreaz heads to the bathroom to get dressed. You decide to look through your other notifications. You look and see that Logan had called you three times and an unknown number called you twice. 

~ding~
Ugh it's Logan.

Loges🥺: babe can we please talk. I just need to clarify everything. So if you could just please come over for a few minutes that would be great.

Y/n: fine but I'm only giving you ten minutes.

Loges🥺: ok. Can you text me when you get here?

Y/n: okay. See u in 15 minutes.

After Ondreaz is done getting dressed you head over to the bathroom to get dressed also.

"Hey y/n! Me and Tony are going to the pool. Wanna join?" Ondreaz yells to you from downstairs. "No. I can't!" You say back while walking downstairs. Ondreaz and Tony look at you and pout. "Why not? Tony asks. "I told Logan I would be there to talk with him, so he's waiting." "Are you sure you want to go" Ondreaz asks you. "Uhh yeah. Just as long as Olivia doesn't get on my nerves." "Ok" they both say running off to the pool. You grab your phone, wallet and keys and put them in your purse. You get in your car and drive off to Logan's house.

Hey guys it's me. Sorry for the short stories. I've been busy trying to finish these assignments for school and it's taking up all of my time, so I promise that when I do find time these stories are going to be a lot longer. Stay tuned for part 5!