⚠️jealousy ⚠️

"AYYOOOO LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN?!?" You yell at the camera. "Haha I just thought it would be fun to bring that back. Anyways, as you can see Logan isn't the one vlogging right now and that is because I am deciding to prank him. So today we are doing the flirting with his best friends prank? I'm not really sure what you wanna call it but let's get into it."
You cut off the camera and set it up by the window for better lighting.
"So today we are here with Mike Majlak and David and today we are just gonna try and get on his nerves and just see how he would react to me flirting with other people." You set up more cameras around the house and started the prank.

Skip to the prank.

"Hey babe. What are you up to."
"Nothing. Just talking with the boooiiiiss."
"See Logan she even talks like you." Mike says laughing.
"I think it's cute" David says while smirking.

You laugh as Logan plants a kiss on your lips and sits down next to you.
" You know you are very lucky." Mike says.(btw none of Logan's friends have any gfs in this story)
"Why" Logan asks.
"Because you have the world's most cutest dog, great social media status, and most importantly, you have such a beautiful girlfriend. I mean if she wasn't your girl I'd smash. Hahaha just kidding."
You laugh along with them as Logan lets out a nervous laugh and walks upstairs.
You go over to Mike and punch him in his arm as he whimpered.
"Mike stoop" you say still laughing .
"You know... that is like the fifth time you've hit me today. Next time there are going to be consequences."
"Like what?" You say punching him again.
He stands up and walk towards you. You run away upstairs and lock yourself in a room. You let out a sigh of relief when you see that Logan is the only one in the room. You suddenly hear the lock unlock and you see Mike and David walk in.
You hide behind Logan but it is too late. David holds you down as Mike tickled you. You were laughing uncontrollably. You can kinda hear Logan asking you a question, but you ignore him. You can see him get mad and walk into another room so you tell them to stop the prank. You run after Logan
"Logan. Babe!!!"

Logan's pov.

I walk into a guest bedroom frustrated as I hear y/n call after me. I plopped down on the bed and looked around. As I looked around I saw a camera. I got up and looked to see if it was on. And sure enough it was. I heard y/n heading up to the room. I turned off the camera. And pretended to be mad.

"Babe...I'm sorry it was a prank." She says laughing. I try hard not to smile as I turn away.
"Babe you can't stay mad at me."
Mike walks in...
"Umm me and David are gonna head out and run some errands."
"Ok" they walk out.

Y/n pov.

Logan watches his friends leave and then he turns to me.
"So you think it's ok to tease me."
"Um... I thought it would be a good prank."
"Well you failed. I saw the camera that was over there on the dresser."
"Damn it."
You say slapping his arm. He then grabs your hand, pushes you face down on the bed, and puts your hands behind your back.

⚠️Smut⚠️

"You've been very bad lately. And do you know what happens to bad girls?"
"..."
"DO YOU?!?!" He says while pulling your hair.
You shake your head no.
"Bad girls get punished. Now I want you nude and faced down on that bed."
He says while getting undressed.
He sits on the edge of the bed as you get in position.
"Actually...come bend over my lap." He says pulling your hair once again.
"Count."
*Slap*
"one"
*Slap*
"Two"
*Slap*
"Three"
*Slap*
"Four."
*Slap*
"Five"
"Good girl."
"Get on your knees."
You do as you were told as he unbuckled his belt. He took off his pants so that he was left with his underwear only. He took the belt and tied your hands behind your back.
You could see the bulge in his underwear, which made you gulp.
He removed his underwear and his member shoots up to his stomach. You decided to tease him just a little bit more by doing small licks. You instantly regretted that. He grabs your hair and forces himself deeper. You try to signal for him to stop but your gags were getting in the way. He finally stops. He picks you up and throws you on the bed.
"Logan. I'm sorry."
He slaps you.
"That's not my name."
Without warning he thrusts into you at a fast pace.
"Dadd- ahh"
The room was filled with loud moans and grunts until Logan reaches his climax. You had already reached your climax but Logan kept going as a punishment.
Logan lays down next to you as he tries to catch his breath.
You get up to go to the bathroom and clean up but immediately fall to your knees not being able to get up and walk.
"Logan..."
He looks over at you and laughs.
"This is why you think before you do shit. Because if you don't there are consequences. Have you learned your lesson?"
"Yes." You say as he helps you up

Ahhhhhh...ok I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. This chapter isn't really that good but I promise that there are going to be better smuts and imagines later sometime this week. With that being said I love you guys💖