the girl he told you not to worry about

You wake up to sound of birds chirping and the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs. You turn around in bed slowly to look at your boyfriend Logan as to not wake him up. You admire his gorgeous features. His chest moves up and down at a steady pace."gosh how did I get so lucky" you whisper to yourself gradually getting out of bed and into the bathroom to get dressed for the day. ~ding~ ~ding~ ~ding~ ~ding~ ~ding~. As you finish taking your shower, you walk out of the bathroom in your towel and walk towards the closet to find a cute outfit to wear. Logan's phone has been going off a little bit but you think nothing of it. You look over to see Logan still sleeping. Today is a chill day so you decide to let him sleep in. An hour later...you finish eating your breakfast and walk back upstairs to you and Logan's shared bedroom. He is sitting up on his phone. It seems like he is texting someone. He looks up at you." Good morning y/n". "Good morning loges. Your phone has been blowing up lately. What's that about?". He hesitates. "Um...just Instagram. I'm being tagged in something." "Ok". You hop into bed next to him. "Wanna watch Netflix?" "Sure. Big Mouth?" You nod. You cuddle up to Logan and watch a few episodes. "I'll be back" he says heading to the bathroom. ~ding~ ~ding~ ~ding~  you look over at Logan's phone...

Sorry I have to make a part 2. What do you see on his phone?