sweet part 2

A/n: I haven't worked on this story in a while so here you go.

Logan left. You hear his car drive off. You get kind of bored of looking through Instagram so you start making tik toks. Why would you play with me. You sing along while dancing to the sound. You make a couple more tik toks  and post all of them. Within 10 minutes you start getting likes and comments and quite a few follows.

It's been 30 minutes and Logan hasn't come home yet. You pick up your phone and call him. He picks up on the second ring.

Call:
Babe💖: hey babes what's up
Y/n: mh... Nothing. When are you going to be back.
Babe💖: I'll be back in a minute don't worry...luv uuuuuuu.
Y/n: love you too hun.

You hung up the phone.

You're kinda mad. Logan has been out for a few hours now, however he told you that he was going to be "right back before you knew it." You get up and grabbed your laptop and decided to watch Netflix. 5 minutes go by and you hear keys turning the lock on the front door.

"BABE. IM HOME!" Logan yells from downstairs.

He comes upstairs to see you on the bed staring at your laptop. "Hey. How are you feeling." "Good. Why?" "I realized you weren't feeling well so I went out and bought you some things." You close your laptop and sit up. He sits beside you and sets the bags down. He pulls out your favorite candies, tour favorite flowers, favorite plushies, your favorite food, medicine, and more tampons.

You pout. "Baaabe. You didn't have to do this." "But I wanted to"he said cheesing while getting up to set the stuff on a dresser. You jump out of bed and hug him. He hugs you back. Looking over your shoulder he notices a red stain on the bed sheets.

"Babe"
"Yeah?"
"You stained"
You let go of him embarrassed. You turn around to see a big red stain where you were sitting all day.
"I'm sorry. I didn't kn-"
"No. No. It's okay baby girl. He says to you rubbing your arm. "Why don't you go and get undressed." And with that being said he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He made sure the temperature was perfect for you. You thank him and got in the shower. "Take your time in there" was all he said before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Logan's pov

I wanted to comfort her. So I ran her a shower. I made sure the temperature was hot but not too hot. Just the way she likes it. I went back in the room and took off the sheets and her clothes and threw them into the washing machine. I grabbed her some clean clothes and a towel and put them in the dryer so that they can be warm for her when she gets out. I was putting new sheets on the bed when I heard her scream.

Y/n's pov

I was taking a shower and in the corner of my eye I saw something move. I could really see what it was due to the soap in my eyes so I just ignored it. I got the soap out of my eyes and right in front of me was a huge spider. I screamed and stepped back nearly falling. Logan rushes into the bathroom and sees what I was screaming about. He laughed."what's so funny? Get it babe!" "Okay"he says laughing. He calmly grabbed the spider and took it out of the house. He came back to check on me and I told him I needed my towel. 

A/n: sorry I haven't been posting. I've been busy with school and I have so many things to do. So from now on I promise that I will post daily. If there is anything you want me to write, any imagines just for you let me know in the comments. Part 3 is out rn so don't worry. Stay tuned for part idek of "the girl he told you not to worry about".