part 10 🥺

You turn around and close the door behind you. You run back to Logan's car and get in. "Hey! You wanna come out!" You say to your cat in a baby voice. You pick him up and put him in your lap as you watch him pur and fall asleep. You turned on the radio and gradually fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

Logan's pov.

Y/n left and went back to the car. I look over at Tony who seems upset and confused as to what is going on. "Umm... Tony. Is Olivia your girlfriend?" I asked him. "Uhh... I think I should leave you guys to talk." Ondreaz says. "Yeah she is. Why?" " Y/n was telling the truth. Olivia has been cheating on you with me. I didn't know that she had a boyfriend." He looked at me shocked. " what? Oh my gosh." He says leaning back on the couch. "She's the reason why you and y/n broke up?" "Yeah". He runs his hands over his face before standing up and pacing around. "Babe can I use you blow dry-. Oh umm... Nevermind." Olivia says turning back around. "Olivia come here." Tony says frustrated. Olivia walks over and looks me in eye. "Sit down." " Ok. What's up." "You know what's up! You lied to me Olivia. I trusted you. I even broke one of my strongest bond with someone because I believed you! Don't you dare act like you don't know what is going on!" Tony began raising his voice louder than ever and balling up his fists. I got up and went over to him. "Hey. Look. You need to calm down. If you don't calm down this situation going to escalate and go the wrong way and we don't want that." I said trying to calm him down. He took a deep breath and sat down as I sat beside him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. Tony I love you but when I got in contact with Logan again I realized that I still had feelings for him. I love you both and i-" "save it. Get your things and leave. NOW!" Tony said. "Same. I'm gonna drive you back to mine and you need to get your things and leave." I said. "Ok." Olivia said as tears ran down her cheeks.

Hey guys it's me. I know this one is shorter than usual but my phone is on 2% and I need to do school work. I'm gonna update later on after my meetings 😊 luv u 💖