Good impression

⚠️ smut warning⚠️

If you guys don't like smut it is ok to skip this chapter. Thank you peachydollll for the idea of this chapter. Btw go check out peachydollll's books they are amazing.
______________________________________

"Babe are you ready?"

Logan's outfit^ you guys are matching

You call out to your boyfriend, Logan. You and Logan are getting dressed for a family dinner and Logan is very nervous about meeting your parents.
"Yeah." He says sighing with his head in his hands. You walk into you and Logan's shared room. " It's gonna be okay bubba. My mom loves you. Now my dad on the other hand, I don't know about him." You say teasing him. "You're not helping." "Bubba. Stop being nervous. I'm sure my dad will love you." You say sitting on his lap. "Okay and what if he doesn't?" He says which makes you pout. "Can we not worry about that right now. Let's just get to the dinner and see where things go." "Ok"
Skip car ride...
You guys arrived at the restaurant.
You walk to the table where your parents were seated. "Hi baby!" Your mom says hugging you. "And you must be Logan" " yes I am. It's nice to finally meet you." He says. "hi Dad!" You say running up to him. "Dad, this is my boyfriend Logan. Logan this is my dad." Logan shakes your dad's hand. "It's nice to meet you sir."
"Same here." Your dad says giving him an unsure look.

At the dinner table⚠️.

You sit beside Logan while your parents sit across from you two. You talk about random things and laugh while you're eating. Your parent seem to like Logan a lot and get along with him. You look over to your boyfriend with a smile. He is looking very hot at the moment which turns you on.

"So what do you do." Your dad asks him. You take that chance to palm him through his jeans.
"Umm... I am an ac-tor, a boxer, YouTuber, etc." He says stuttering over his words.
You soon see a huge bulge in his pants which makes you smirk. You slowly unzip his pants and hold his now hard member. You start to stroke him slowly but firmly. You can hear his breath hitch. You start to go a bit faster as your fork drops. You go under the table to pick it up,but you take that as a chance to tease Logan a little more. You put his tip in your mouth but only lick it.
"Stop that" he whispered to you.
"Are you okay Logan?"
"Yeah. I'm just exhausted with all of the meetings and stuff that I had to do today." He says secretly zipping his pants back up.
"Oh ok. Why don't you guys come back to the house. You guys can spend the night." "Okay. Thanks Mom." You say pulling Logan back to the car after paying. You get in the car as Logan gets in the driver's seat. "When we get home you're getting punished" he says following behind your parents car.

You arrive at your childhood bedroom. You turn on your led lights and turn around toward the door. You close the door as you hear your parents close their door and head to bed. You turn around just for Logan to pin you against the wall. "So you think it's okay to tease me like that."he says into your ear, putting his hands around your neck.
"Don't know what you're talking about." You say.
"You're gonna stop playing games with me" he says through his teeth.
That's when he pulls off the wall and throws you on to the bed. He gets on top of you and kisses you roughly. You moan as he reaches your sweet spot. He kisses you all the way down to the hem of your jeans. He pulls off your jeans revealing your red lingerie, and places kisses on your inner thighs. You let out a small moan. Logan then takes off your thong and starts eating you out. You throw your head back and grip his hair slightly pulling it.
Logan's pov.
I suck on her clit and watch her as she throws her head back. She is so fucking hot.
End of pov.

He came back up to your lips and kissed you. Your tongues fought for dominance and of course he won. He then pushes three fingers into you at a fast pace.

"Mhh Logan. Slow down." You moan arching your back.
He flips you around so that you are laying face down.
"That's not my name babygirl" he says slapping your ass. You wince at the pain.
"I'm sorry Daddy" you moan louder than before.
"It's too late for that." Without warning he lines himself up with your entrance and thrust into without letting you adjust to his size. He covers your mouth and whispers in you ear.
"Shhh. You don't want your parents to hear us do you?" You shake your head no. His thrusts were fast, deep, and rough. You were a moaning mess. You reached behind you and put your hand on Logan's v-line in an attempt to slow him down a bit.
"Nuh uhh. Move your hand." He said pushing your hand away.
"Daddy! I'm gonna cu-" "hold it" he says. "I can't" you cry out. You grip the sheets as you feel yourself clench around Logan and release all over him. Your legs were shaking like crazy.
He slaps your ass again and puts one hand around your neck as the other is pulling your hair.
"I told you to hold it." He says thrusting faster. At this point you couldn't take it anymore.
He finally let's go of you hair and neck but grabs your waist as his thrusts got sloppier. Your moans became quiet and the room filled with the sound of your skin hitting each other as he pounded into you. He pulls out.
"Knees now!" You obey his orders and quickly get on your hands and knees. He takes a handful of your hair and thrusts deep down your throat until you feel a warm liquid go down. You swallow it and he collapse beside you on the bed.
You try to get up to grab your phone from the desk but fall. Your legs were weak and your🐱 was sore. Logan laugh from behind you.
"Don't start shit you can't finish. You got the punishment you deserve." You roll your eyes at him. "Do you want to get punished again? If not I suggest you not roll your eyes at me." He helps you up and places you on the bed.
You guys cuddle watching TV until you both fell asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Its pretty fun writing you guy's suggestions. Please comment more ideas.luv y'all❤️