part 9

You put your bags in the car and drive off to somewhere you thought you'd never return to.

Logan's pov.

I was laying down in bed when my phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"
"Hey umm... are you home?"
I quickly looked at the caller ID and realized that it was y/n.
"Yeah. Why?"
"uhhh...can you let me in. I'm outside."
"Okay. I'm coming."
I ran downstairs and opened the door.
Y/n was standing there quite nervous so I let her in.
"What's up."
"Umm... We need to talk."
"About what?"
"About Olivia and I."
"Okay. Go on."
"Umm. I didn't want to tell you this but...um. Well let me tell this from the start. When she first got here she was nice, but that was only because you were around. And whenever you left she would say things like 'oh he can do better. He was planning on breaking up with you anyways. Back off because he's mine.' I didn't want to say anything about that to you because I didn't know if it was true or not. And then I understood that you just wanted to do something nice for her." A tear ran down her cheeks as she wiped them away. I pulled her into a hug just to let her know that everything is ok. She kept going as I nodded taking in all of what she was saying about Olivia. "And so...you know who Tony and Ondreaz are right? My best friends?"
"Yeah."
"Ok so when we were having a movie night that day she was purposely getting close to you just to annoy me. And I was kinda upset because you didn't push her away. And so I left. And I stayed with Ondreaz and Tony." She looked down as if what she was about to say was something she hoped didn't have to come out of her mouth. " It's ok tell me" I said reassuring her.
"Okay. After our talk this morning I went back to the boys. Today the boys wanted to take me to the mall so that I can get things off of my mind and Tony wanted us to meet his girlfriend. And umm... We got there and Olivia ran up to Tony and kissed him. I was upset because she was with him but with you at the same time. I'll admit I was acting a bit off but that was only because I was upset with her. She asked to talk to me and pulled me aside. She was telling me that she would do really bad things to me if I ever told you or Tony what was going on. And when I told her that regardless of what she said I was going to tell you guys she got mad and she hit me. Next thing you know, we're fighting. And Tony came pulled me off of her and flipped me off and pushed me really hard. And Ondreaz yelled at me as if I was in the wrong. I told everything to Tony right in front of her and she just kept denying everything and lying. And Tony believed her and not me. So Tony is upset with me for supposedly trying to break them up, and Ondreaz is mad at me for handling this situation the wrong way. They kicked me out and I came here to talk to you."
"Hey. Hey. Hey. It's ok come here." I said pulling her into yet another hug as she cried.
"I'm gonna talk to her. And listen I just want to let you know that the hickey you saw on my neck, I didn't know about that. She did it while I was sleeping. Okay? And I want you to know that I'm here for you." She nods and quickly gets up.
"What's wrong?"
"Why do I keep forgetting my cat?"
"I'll take drive you over there to get him. Olivia is not there is she?"
"She is."
"Ugh okay. When we get there I'm calling things off."
"Ok. I'm sorry about what's been going on. I ju-"
"No. No. No. It ok you really don't have to apologise. It's not your fault."

Second person pov.

The car ride there was quiet. You arrived to the house and knocked on the door. Ondreaz opens the door and looks up and down at you. Then take a quick look behind you to see Logan.
"What? Why are you back?" He asks you.
"I forgot my cat. And I need the rest of my things. I think you two should talk." You say. Ondreaz talks to Logan as you head upstairs. As you get to the first step Olivia and Tony start walking down. Olivia walks past you not saying a word.
"What are you doing back?"
"I am getting my cat. Now move." You say pushing past him. "And someone wants to talk to you. He is outside talking to Ondreaz!" You yell from upstairs. You grab your cat and his carrier and put him in the backseat of the car.
You walk back towards Logan as he is talking to Ondreaz and Tony steps out of the house. "Oh umm... Logan I'm gonna stay in the car." You say turning back around.
"No come here I think we all need to talk. Tony can you call Olivia out here." Ondreaz says. Tony calls Olivia but she was still taking a shower and getting dressed. "She'll be done in a minute." Tony says closing the door back. "Actually why don't we all go inside and talk in the living room." Tony suggests.  They all walked in except for you.
"Y/n come on. What's wrong.?" Logan says concerned.
"I don't want to. I don't wanna see Olivia again and I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm tired of trying to explain myself and caring for people who don't care about me or what I have to say. And I know that no matter how much I try to build trust with other people no one will ever believe me. Logan I'll be in the car.

What will Tony find out. How is Olivia going to react stay tuned for more! Btw thank you so much for 400 reads it's crazy. I never thought I'd get so many reads!🥺💖