t.g.h.t.y.n.t.w.a.part 5?

You pull into the driveway and go into the house. Almost immediately your cat runs to you and reaches up. "Hi hun" you say in a squeaky voice picking him up and holding him in your arms as if he were a baby. You see Olivia on the couch in a see through crop top and booty shorts. You roll your eyes. "Logan?!" You call out. "Why are you here?" Olivia asks with a disgust face. "Why is that any of your business. Mind your own business and we won't have any problems." You say getting irritated. "Logan. Alexander. Paul! Where are you?!" Logan comes running down the stairs while trying to get his arms into the sleeves of his hoodie. "I'm here...umm Olivia do you mind going upstairs so we can talk in private?" "Yeah sure babes" "thank you"

You squint your eyes at him. "Babes? You know what nevermind I should go." "Wait why? You just got here." He says concerned.

"I-I just... Logan I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what is going on between you and her, but I'm not liking it. She's dressing like that, calling you babe-" before you could says anything else he cuts you off. "Hold on. First of all, there's nothing going on between us." As he says this he takes off the hood of the hoodie which reveals a bruise on his neck.

"Shshsh"
"What?"
"Shut up"
"What is that on your neck?" You say moving the sweater to get a better look at it.
"Nothing." He says pushing your hand away.
"Wow. So nothing is going on between you two right? Ugh.. why do you have a hickey. You know what. I don't want to know why."

Part 6 coming out either tomorrow, later today, or both.💖