sweet part 3

Y/n POV.
As Logan handed me my towel, I felt the warmth of it. "Did you put this in the dryer?" "Uh..yeah is it warm enough for you?" "Yes babe. Thank you so much." He nods his head and walks out.

Third person pov.

You wrap your towel around yourself, brush your teeth, do a face mask, do you hair and then get dressed. You decide that you weren't going to do your make up because you were too tired.
After getting dressed in the clothes that Logan also warmed up and layed out for you, you sit on the bed that now has new sheets. You hear a knock on the door and Logan steps in.

"Hey beautiful. How are you feeling." He says in a soft voice.
"Good. Thanks to you." He hands you some medicine and a glass of water and gives you a heating pad.
Logan hops in bed next to you and you cuddle up to him. "Wanna watch something?" He asks pecking your lips.
"Sure. The fosters?"
He nods his head in agreement.
After he puts on the series he gets back in bed.

"Thank you for everything." You say hugging him.
"You're welcome baby. Hey. Listen. I want you to feel comfortable around me. I don't want you to be shy or embarrassed okay. I'm here for you."
You couldn't help but blushed. "I love you." You says dragging out the you.

"I love you more." He says.

Thank you guys for reading "sweet". I like how this story turned out. I got a DM from my friend on Instagram. She wanted me to do some smut. Tell me if you guys want more smut or if you want to keep the stories the way they are. Love you guys💖