tumbling

"oh you see ma'am that's where you're wrong." you said in reply.
"i'm sorry?" the princess said taken aback at your comment.
"you seem to love it."
"i beg your pardon?" the princess said trying to see if she heard you correctly.
"you heard me, you seem to love it. don't think that i don't notice your eyes on me constantly. i mean dear lord," you said the whiskey talking. by this time, you had had a few drinks to say the least. you could guarantee that by tomorrow morning you wouldn't remember half of this conversation. the princess on the other hand, was not as much of a lightweight as yourself.
"i-i think you'll find my eyes are not constantly on you." the princess huffed as a shade of light pink grazed her cheeks, annoyed and also slightly embarrassed that she had been caught out.

"oh yeah right, and the sky isn't blue." you said sarcastically leaning over the table to take margaret's glass out of her hand and down all of the fiery liquid it held.
"i think you've had enough of that, let's get you out of here before you embarrass yourself and me any further." she said under her breath more to herself than you.

"oh but my driver isn't coming until 5pm." you said sulking, as you checked the time to see that it was only 4:30pm and that christopher wouldn't be arriving for at least another 30 minutes.
"very well i'll take you." margaret said a smirk evident on her rosy lips.
"oh i bet you'd love that huh?" you muttered.
"excuse me?" the princess said with an eyebrow raised.
"nothing ma'am." you said a fake smile plastered on you face.
"that's what i thought. and stop that ma'am stuff its far too formal." she said rolling her eyes slightly, exiting her chair and coming around to help lift you out of your own.

as soon as she reached you, you immediately shooed her away insisting that you were capable of getting up from a chair on your own.

"mhmm, we'll see about that shall we." the princess muttered to herself, finally surrendering and letting you get up on your own.
slowly, you stood up from you chair wobbling slightly, turning to the princess with a cocky smirk on your lips.
"ahah!" you said triumphantly.
"i'll give you that one. try and walk now," the princess said knowing that you were definitely not going to be able to.

carefully, you took one step and immediately tumbled forward. luckily, the princess had predicted that this was going to happen, so as soon as she saw you fall forward she wrapped one of her arms around your waist and the other firmly gripped your hand.

"could have done that myself." you said huffing in annoyance.
"oh really." margaret said, once again raising her eyebrow.
"oh yes, i definitely could've." you replied turning your head to face her, immediately regtting your decision because that was when you had realised how close the two of you were.
a pink tint crept to the apples of your cheeks, as you whipped you head away.
"did i just make you blush darling?" the princess said, and even though you were facing away from her you could already imagine the huge smirk on her face.
you insides danced around as you heard the pet name she had given you.

"oh, you're acting like i didn't make you blush darling." you scoffed slightly.
"now now, remember who you're talking to y/n." she whispered into your ear, the feeling of her hot breath travelling down your neck alone made your head go all foggy.
"of course, i'm sorry ma'am that was rude of me." you said regretting your choice of words.
"my goodness you really don't listen do you dear? i thought i told you to stop calling me ma'am?" she said irritated.

soon, you had arrived at the exit of the extremely posh hotel. margaret had payed on the way out, after your many protests, trying to pay for your own part of the meal.

"right, he should be here soon." margaret murmured, causing you to turn your head in her direction. the way to the exit, margaret had kept her hand firmly on your waist and the other had slowly made its way back to on top of her small clutch handbag. a very expensive one at that.

staring into her hazel pools, you seemed to be drowning. however you welcomed this new sensation. you weren't scared to get lost in her eyes, in fact you would have loved to get lost in her eyes, and it was what you were doing.

snapping you out of your lovely daydream, her driver pulled up outside forcing you to painfully tear your eyes away from margaret's.

"ahh here we are." margaret said, walking down the steps and up to the car where the driver stood waiting to open the door for the both of you.

gracefully, she slid into the car you following after her. now inside of what you presumed to be a rather expensive car, you slid of your shoes groaning slightly as you rubbed the now bubbling bluster that had formed on your heel. margaret sat watching you attentively, as you massaged you feet.

"well, by all means just rub your feet in my car." margaret said, causing your head to perk up.
"oh i-i'm terribly sorry. that was so impolite of  m-" you started to ramble on in embarrassment, when a slim hand was placed on your upper thigh causing you to blush a deep shade of crimson.

"dearie, i was joking by all means continue." she said, as she started rubbing small circles of your bare thigh. however what you didn't notice was that in the princesses eyes that night was a glint of mischief, oh and how did you wish you noticed it.

WORD COUNT - 1016 WORDS

an:
thank you so much for reading this chapter, i hope that you enjoyed it make sure to comment an vote <3