my immature little girl (nfsw)

hey sexies, how are you all? hope you've all eaten and drank today <3 bro this chapter is over 3000 words so your in for a treat. i was going to try and get it out for valentine's day, however a day late is not too bad.
but basically i've dragged this one scene out for as long as i can so the next chapter will definitely be either y/n and margaret on holiday or them getting ready to go. anyways hope you enjoy the smut you fitties 😘
*
you took a long slow breath trying to regain control over your body, your head was clouded, intoxicated by margaret. you couldn't resist much longer. you were going to give in, even if you didn't want to, however deep down, you needed her. you longed for her.
"you don't play very fair," you whispered, rolling onto your back. turning your head to look the princess in the eye.
"with you? never."

"i bet you love this though, hmm?" you whispered as the princess turned you on your back, throwing her left leg over your hips, coming to straddle your waist. her hands stroking your arms gently, while your hands rested on her hips.
"love what sweetheart?" she mumbled into your upper neck as she started placing small opened mouth kisses under your left ear.
"all of it, watching me, underneath you, having complete control over me? teasing me until i physically can't go on, begging for you to touch me. i bet it turns you on doesn't it? i bet you're so turned on. i bet you're absolutely drenched. and it's all because of me. all because of your immature little girl." you said breathily, sitting up slightly and turning you head, so that you could whisper the last sentence into margaret's ear, your voice full of lust and desire.
the princess gulped loudly her mouth suddenly becoming very very dry, stopping her kisses. she squeezed her eyes closed, you really were going to be her downfall.

your words did wild things to her. you gorgeous face affected her in ways that were indescribable. your figure, oh lord your figure, it made her think unimaginable thoughts.
you weren't wrong about what you said, far from it actually, that's what scared her the most. everything that you had just said was completely accurate, but she wasn't going to admit that. if she did she would definitely end up underneath you, which was not what she wanted tonight. (however that statement was rather debatable.)

tonight she wanted to please you.
like you had pleased her not that long ago. she wanted to make you see stars, wanted to make you feel the best you've ever felt. show you just how much you needed her, how much you wanted her. and most importantly how much she wanted you. but just because she wanted to make you feel good, doesn't mean she wasn't prepared to make you wait for it. oh no, if you thought that she was just going to give you what you wanted just like that, then you were in for a surprise. that was the bit she enjoyed the most, making you wait, making you beg and plead, and grow impatient, so you best believe that she was going to drag it out for as long as she could.
make you so undeniably restless to the point where you would have to beg and beg and beg for her to give you simplest of touches.

"my immature little girl?" margot whispered not really knowing what else to say. after you made  bold remarks she never knew what to say.
"well that's what you called me isn't it? does it turn you on when you call me that honey? wouldn't surprise me, if it did" you whispered cockily into her ear, once again taking your chances. in your eyes, you had two options. play it safe and get what you wanted sooner, or you be mouthy, and have to wait longer for what you wanted. go through all of the teasing, that the princess would put you through. it was obvious to you which one would be the safest option, however it was also the boring one. and you were far from boring.

"why wouldn't it surprise you?" she mumbled.
"because i've got you all figured out. its quite simple actually darling. you love the idea of having me to yourself. owning me. don't think i haven't seen you at party's. giving all the men that look at my boobs, or even arse for that matter, dirty looks and the staring at them yourself. your not that smooth sweetheart.  you're far from it. and i bet you love it when i call myself yours, don't you darling? so thats why it wouldn't surprise me." you whispered again, in a lustful haze meanwhile nibbling the princesses earlobe this time.