wildest thing

omg what's that? an update? from me? after 2 years? 🤭

"what's the wildest thing you've ever done?" you asked as you floated in the pool which was attached to your villa. lately, you had started to ask margaret the most random questions. her answers never failed to amuse you, even the most random things about the princess fascinated you. she'd lived a full exciting life, your adulthood only really just beginning. it was so captivating to hear her tell stories of things she's done, or places she's been.

you absolutely loved doing it, because it revealed the most minute details about the princess that you would have never of guessed. you have always been a curious person even from a young age, and it was strongly reflected in the questions that you had been asking the questions. for whatever the reason, probably because you were simply irresistible, the princess hadn't once denied you of an answer to one of your questions, even some of the rather promiscuous ones.

"that's a rather vague question," she said looking at you over the top of her sunglasses. you were lying in the middle of the pool, your eyes closed as you felt the sun beating down on your skin. you were truly thankful for the holiday she had blessed you with. the weather was starting to become rather dull in england and you were definitely a summer gal. the early mornings when you woke up to the sun filtering through your window, never failed to put you in the best of moods. the smell of suncream surrounding you, a nice cocktail in the edge of the pool and sexy little princess sat on a deckchair, who made absolutely riveting conversation. you were living your best life.

she observed you closely watching even the slightest moment that you would make, simply intrigued by your being. she was interested in you so deeply, to the point of actual obsession. she constantly thought about you when you weren't together and her heart never ceases to long for your presence. she wanted to know your every thought, every tiny thing that made you smile, everything. she wanted to know everything about you. drown in you.

if she could she would just stare at you all day long, watching as you simply went about your day.

in this regard you were frightfully similar. it was maddening how much she consumed your every thought. even at work you couldn't get the mere idea of her to stray from your mind. and across the time that you weren't spent together (which recently i must confess has been very limited) you longed to be with her.

"well yes, but just answer it," you said back to her, not really knowing yourself what you meant but just wanting her to answer all the same.
"i'm a very spontaneous person darling, i need you to be a bit more specific," she said back to raising her eyebrows at your impatience. your lack of expansion left the princess rather annoyed, however with the sun warming your skin just right, you couldn't bring yourself to care.

you just wanted the princess to shock you get again with one of her amazing stories that you loved dearly. once the princess has started telling one of her stories, which usually contained a rather drunk version of herself so how she remembers everything so vividly is beyond you, you weren't able to tear your ears or eyes away from her.

you rolled your eyes at her slight dig at you, trying to think of a way to get a at least half decent answer to your question. you knew full well however that any answer you received from her was going to shock you to the core all the same. you had been with her for over 2 months, had spent endless amount of time with her and yet she still found a way to shock you every time she opens her mouth. she was unpredictable, some may say unreliable but that's what drew you to her. if there one thing the princess wasn't, it was predictable. that was certain.

"well i don't know, what the wildest thing you've done drunk?" you said raising your head off of the floaty ever so slightly, to look at the princess. she sat there for a moment trying her absolute hardest to think of good answer. one that would shock you. one that would make your jaw hit the floor.

she racked through her memory as best as she could thinking of the best story to tell you. she had done many many things while drunk. lots of them that's she wasn't about to admit to anybody sober. she spent most of her time tipsy toeing the line of being drunk, so you rephrasing of the question wasn't much aid to her currently.

"well," she started. and oh what that did to you. when she spoke in the way. so sensual and suggestive. and you just knew that this was going to be good. all of margaret's stories were good. but this one was going to be extra good. you just knew it. you were drowning in your own excitement. you adjusted your position on the pool floaty, making sure you had a good view at the wondrous woman before you, as she began to tell her tale.

she'd got it this would be the one.

"i went skinny dipping with mick jager once,"

"WHAT?"