touchy

an:
before we begin, just thought i'd apologise for not uploading for ages. i'm not going to lie, everything's just been a bit shit recently but it's coming back slowly, but it is thank god😫
anyway enjoy the photo n the chapter.
love u bb 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

honestly, you were tired. not just physically, but mentally. you were coming to be the type
of tired that sleep cure anymore. the main cause was work, but there were other factors too.
it was now late august, and the pubs were still heaving with people.
the sun didn't really shine that often, but the air was still warm. it was the type of warm that just felt like it was weighing you down.

you and the princess had continued your little fling over the weeks and my lord did you enjoy it. yes, there were times when she was a bit annoying talking about how much responsibility she had on her shoulders or how tiring it was attending to all of her duties as a royal.
there were several occasions were you would receive a late night phone call
from her royal highness inviting you to kensington palace, informing you as to how you could help her relax after her long hard days and oh how you loved to hear it. you were having the time of your life and it was safe to say that the princess was too.
she may have been in her fifties but my lord she knew how to party. when she was drunk, she didn't have a care in the world. it was risky you both being at a party togther. her royal highness becomes more and more touchy when she's drunk and she's touchy sober. another she becomes is careless, which considering she's a royal princess isn't always helpful.

there was one evening, early august, when both of you happened to be at the same party of a mutual friend. now of course because you had been working late into the evening you arrived late, and better yet you had no clue that the princess would be in attendance. when you walked through the doors as you had many times before, you instantly heard the cackle that you recognised to be the princesses. you have absolutely no shame in saying that this action brought a smile to your face. as you finally reached the sitting room, having lit yourself a cigar on the way, you leant against the doorframe taking a slow drag as you caught the princesses eye. she was having a conversation with some man whom you did not know, but as soon as she locked eyes with you, you could tell that she was no longer interested in whatever he was trying to say her her.

"excuse me for a moment will you?" the princess said to the man, still keeping eye contact with you.
as the princess started making her way over to you, you felt terribly sorry for the man who seem so desperate to have a conversation with the queens sister.
"darling, what a lovely surprise!" she slurred slightly, stumbling into your embrace.
"yes, of course. feel like i haven't seen you in years," you said lifting your eyebrow at the clearly tipsy woman, for you had seen her only three days ago.
"mhmm really?" she asked, pulling her away from your chest, taking the cigar from out of your hand.
"maybe this will refresh your memory hm?" rather quickly, she checked both of your surrounding to make sure that no one was watching the two of you. she attached her hand to your breast, as she then connected both of your lips and blew the smoke from your own cigar into your mouth. you quietly moaned out at the feeling of her again, the taste of her again. she always had this distinct taste, the finest of fine whiskey and cigarettes. you could have got lost in her forever. and then, you remembered where you where.
"what are you doing?!" you asked surprised that she would do something as bold.
"oh darling stop being so up tight," she whispered looking up into your eyes.
"i think, i'm only being fair, you shouldn't do that in public."
"oh shush, i think you need to relax," she got up onto her top toes and whispered into your ear linking her arms around your neck.
"and i have just the perfect idea how,"
"margaret what is wrong with you we are in a room full of people!" you exclaimed.
"boringgggg," she slurred.
"this is unbelievable, i cannot believe your acting like this."
"come on y/n have some funnnn, partyyyyy," she said as she twirled round in front of you, the cigar now discarded on the table.
"right, that's it i'm taking you home before you do something you do something stupid,"
"i would never do something silly," she chuckled to herself as you grab onto her wrist pulling her out of the doors.
"heyy where are we going? i don't live round here," she said drunkenly.
"yes well obviously you don't live round here darling,"
"there where are we going?" she said stopping in her tracks, crossing her arms over her chest.
"to my house darling," you rolled your eyes at the woman's stupidity. 
"mh i've never been to your house thinking about it," she said linking your arm, continuing to walk again.
"well you're about to now," you replied, as you rounded the corner coming onto your lane.
"right," you said as you stood in front of the door to your house. "you have to promise me you'll be quiet, my parents are at home."
"pfffff, imagine still living with your parents," the princess laughed right in your face.
you were stunned to say the least.
"yes, but imagine shagging someone who still lives with their parents sweetheart," you said raising your eyebrow at the women who was clearly drunk out of her mind.
"wow, no need to go there darling," she slurred holding her heart as if you had just broken it.
"oh shush you. now be quiet or your sleeping in the garden." and with that, you opened your front door, still linked arms with the princess as you entered your hallway.

"you have a fancy house," the princess attempted (terribly) to whispered as you both entered your bedroom.
"nowhere near as fancy as yours, your royal highness," you said bowing a smirk on you face.
"pf get up you look ridiculous," the princess scoffed, rolling her eyes.
"do mmm i think, you much rather enjoy my company when i'm on my knees don't you darling?" you said standing up, raising your eyebrow smirking.
"oh shut up with the snakey sex comment and come and undo my dress. i'm tired," she slurred slightly, getting frustrated that she wasn't able to undo her own dress.
"it would be my pleasure my lady," you said still smirking.
"you know," she started as you caressed her shoulders, moving some of her hair out of the way, so that you could undo her dress.
"sometimes i do wonder why you are with me,"
"what are you on about?" you asked totally confused.
"i think you know full well what i'm on about darling,"
"no i don't, please do elaborate,"
"well," she said as she took the dress off her shoulders.
"you could have anyone, i mean ur perfect,"
"why thank you," you said dramatically flipping your loose curls over your shoulder.
"i mean being serious, you could have anyone and you stay with me."
"of course, why wouldn't i? i mean you've definitely got a nice body." you say coming round from behind the woman, to face her while wiggling your eyebrows with a joking look on your face.
"and that ladies and gentlemen is how you ruin a moment," she announces to your empty bedroom. god did you adore this woman.