you can shove your formalities up your arse.

hey slags, soz for not updating in ages, i started to get obsessed with writing one shots so i have like 8 unfinished drafts in that book, but i finished this tonight and thought i'd post for u all. hope you are all keeping well and i want you to know that you're all beautiful and if u ever need anyone to chat to, just send me a message🫶

"fuck. fuck. fuckkkkkkk," you said ambling out of your warm bed. your flight with the princess was at 12pm sharp and as you frantically hopped around your room trying your very best to pull together an outfit, you glanced at the clock which sat on your bedside table. it was 11:15 and the airport that you were both flying from, was 30 minutes away. this was going to be fun, you thought to yourself.
you hopped into the bathroom whilst trying to pull on your tights hurriedly, you grabbed your tooth brush after finally getting on the tights which seemed like they just wanted to make your life harder at the moment. you were wearing a lovely green summer dress, which the princess had brought you as a gift, that stopped just below your knees and tan coloured tights. were the tights necessary? no. did you put them on because you forgot to shave your legs yesterday? yes. (not implying any of you should shave your legs btw gyals, i don't lmao)

sophisticated yet casual. perfect for an aeroplane ride with a princess, you thought as you looked at yourself in the mirror of your bathroom. you brushed your matted hair as fast as you could, and onced over yourself in the mirror before rushing out of your bathroom again and into your bed room. hot weather was one of your favourite things ever, however when you were in a rush it was one of the last things you needed. you looked around your bedroom, until you eyes landed on what you were looking for. a moderately sized green suitcase, that was under your window sill. it was a good job, that you packed your suitcase the other night, other wise you would have been absolutely grilled by the princess for your tardiness. well, even more than she already would have grilled you already.
she was quite contradicting like that. she was late the majority of the time, yet if there was the off chance that she was indeed on time and anyone else was late she would be infuriated. to be honest, it was actually quite funny to you. maragret on the other hand didn't think so. sometimes so was actually so uptight, then again she was a princess. your senses of humour were quite different actually, but you thought that was what made you such a great 'couple'.

you scrambled out of the door, after saying rushed goodbyes to your parents, grabbed your handbag as you hurriedly stuffed all the things you needed into it and ran straight to the car. you opened the boot, threw your suitcase in, close it again, walked round to the rear door and sat yourself down with a sigh. you were thankful for the next 30 minutes which were going to be peaceful before you got an earful from the princess when you got onto the plane. she would never express her feeling whilst there were other around. she was just extremely, extremely passive aggressive.
your driver looked at you knowingly through the rear-view mirror to which you responded with a tired smile. as he pulled out of your road, you felt a sense of relief flood through you. you were going to make it. just. thank the lord.
you stared out of the window of the car absentmindedly, as you thought back over the past month or so. you had never felt this way before honestly. it had been some of the most exciting yet risky times of your whole life. and you were thankful, that you could finally feel as though you were living. you had felt free, weightless even when you were with margaret. you had done things you wouldn't of done in your wildest dreams. and you lived life to the fullest. this, was the you that you had been searching for. you had finally found yourself.
with the help of your favourite person, of course. although she wouldn't admit it so a soul, the princess felt the exact same way. it scared her slightly to think about how free she felt whenever you were around. she finally felt as though she belonged somewhere. like she belonged with you. and on this trip, she was finally ready, to show you just how much she appreciated you. (wink wink bitches)