dinner arrangements

quick little an my darling 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩:
so this book has over 3k reads??? what the hell, that's amazing!! thank you all sm, love you all sm. you might get a little treat in these next few chapters so ig you'll have to read them to find out <33

it had been a good two weeks since you had last seen the princess. after you had both sat down for tea that morning, you had both said your goodbyes, and neither of had talked since. you had seen a few newspaper articles here and there about the princess about her opening new hospitals and attending formal dinner party's on behalf of the crown as she usually would.

like margaret, you had also been busy with work. the small tavern, had been rather busy these past few days because of the wonderful weather you were currently experiencing across the nation.

you were currently sat out in your back garden on a recliner, simply taking in the sunshine. you brought the thick cigar, which was currently in your right hand, to you rosy lips taking a long drag on the intoxicating tobacco. slowly, you exhaled the smoke into the afternoon air, and you closed your eyes leaning further back into the chair.

you had the next two days off of work, and my lord you could not wait. could not wait to simply just relax and do absolutely nothing. or so you thought.

the telephone rang rather loudly from indie the kitchen. not really wanted to leave your spot in the warm sun, you lifted to your feet and walked into the kitchen, mumbling words to yourself under your breath.
not bothering to check who the call was from, you picked up the telephone and brought it to your ear.

"hello?" you said in a rather agitated tone, having been prayed away from your rather delightful afternoon.
"hello darling," came the posh accent of the one and only princess margaret.
"oh it's you," you said pleased.
"it is. where you expecting someone else?" she asked questioningly.
"no no, i just wasn't expecting a call." you replied.
"oh very well. i've called to take you up on your offer." she said, and you could practically see the smirk on her face. however you decide it would be fun to mess with her slightly.
"whatever are you talking about margot?" you said acting confused.
"you know, your arrangements." she said, not really wanting to say out loud what she meant.
"darling, your going to have to be more specific." you said. you were now the one smirking.
"when i was lying in bed that morning, and you said we'd make arrangements, you know what i'm talking about surely," she said now blushing slightly.

"i'm afraid i don't," you said, you really were being terrible now. "please enlighten me,"

"ugh, darling. you know what i'm saying." she said again getting rather frustrated.
"oh i do, but i just want you to say it." your smirk growing if possible.
"your horrible you know that?"
"mhmm, i've been told. now where were we?"
"you clearly know what i'm talking about why should i say it?"
"well, because if you don't i might just accidentally forget, and take back my offer,"
"ugh, i hate you sometimes." she mumbled.
"no you don't, now what arrangements are you trying to make here?"
"i want you to come over tonight, let's say seven? for dinner. and then after dinner maybe something else?"
"mhmm, sounds wonderful, however whats the something after darling?" you smirked once again.
"oh you really are testing my patience today little girl."
"little girl? mhmm we'll see if you saying that later." you said, as you put the phone down on the princess.

*

the princess was shocked to say the least, you had become far too confident around her. after all she was a royal princess, and deserve to be treated with the upmost respect. however, she liked it, loved it even. she had always found confidence attractive, and on you it was a whole new thing.

*

they were you new plans then. it was only two in the afternoon, so you wouldn't need to get ready until at least 4, meaning you could sit out on your garden chair for a the next two hours.

*
it was now around 5:30, during the warm summer afternoon, you had drifted off to slumber at some point. you had awoken to find the sun still beating down on your face, you rose from the chair groggily heading upstairs to have a nice cold shower.

after your refreshing shower, you chose out some rather risky underwear, and the selected out a short red dress and payed them out on your large bed.
you sat down, in front of your dresser, taking down you rather long hair and starting to brush it. you then fully blow dryer your hair and decide to curl it.

after you were done, you added light makeup to your face, and slipped on your dress checking yourself over in the mirror.

the time was now 7:00, you were running late. however this was perfect. you knew ho much the princess hated to be kept waiting so you decided to do exactly that. your driver would be here within the next 5 minutes and you also had to stop and grab a bottle of bourbon purely out of curtesy, and then the drive would mean you'd get there by say 7:30.

and you were right, you got there 7:30 on the dot.
you stepped out of the car reminding your driver not to come back later as you would be spending the night in the guest bedroom (wink, wink).

with that you walked towards the large double doors, and was directed through the large palace to where the dining hall was located.

you stopped just before the door, brushing your dress down and taking a deep breath. you was around the door to see a rather agitated princess margaret sat there with a cigarette and glass of whiskey in hand.

"ahh darling," you said arms open, approaching her with with a warm smile.

"you're late."