shower

time is a funny thing. it has a weird way of moving, sometimes it can feel incredibly slow, like it's dragging on forever and ever. however sometimes it only feels as though seconds have past when in reality it has been well over two hours.
at that moment, time had decided to move impeccably fast.

it was now dark outside, and the clock in the corner of the room read 7:30pm. the only light provided in the princesses chamber was a small lamp positioned on one of her night stands. the same record having been played on repeat for the entire time the two of you had been connected.

you were in heaven, to say the least. you cradled the older woman, her head lay gently on your chest and the arms wrapped tightly around her waist.
every now and then, she would tilt her head up slightly to stare into your eyes for a few moments, just to find your already at her own.

a smile graced the older woman's lips and she simply enjoyed the wholesome moment the two of you were currently sharing.
"margaret?" you said, snapping her from her delightful daydream.
"yes darling," she said as she slowly hummed along to the french words playing throughout the song.
"would it be alright if i used your shower?" you asked, a plan forming in your head.
"o-of course darling," she said stumbling over her words slightly at the thought of you in her shower.

the immense amount of tension in the room was high, not the normal type of tension. the type of tension that could easily consume a room in one swallow. it was a thick type of tension that could only be described as very, very sexual. the princesses mind was thinking many thoughts, none of them the most appropriate. your thoughts however, tried to stick to your plan, and how you were going to execute it.

"very well then, could i borrow a nightgown please?" you said, and if the princess really concentrated on your face she would be able to make out a sly smirk.
"of course darling, they are in the drawer over there." she said pointing to a set of drawer placed neatly next to her large wardrobe.

carefully, you freed yourself from the lady's tight grip, and walked over to the drawer selecting out a soft silk rose coloured nightgown, and made your way to the bathroom, slowly closing the door behind you. you checked around the bathroom in search of a towel, however there wasn't one in sight.

perfect.

you had noticed for a while that the princess had took a particular liking to you. she would include you in conversation more than anyone else, she would always come and check on you if you were ever alone during a party. you would always notice how her eyes would light up immediately as you walked into a room. you had never noticed however, the loving glint in her eyes, when she would talk to you, or even just be around you. you thought she simply just liked your company, which of course she did, but she also just liked you in general. how your charisma and charm would woo anyone who would have the pleasure to have a conversation with you. how your hips swayed side to side as you walked, and just your amazing figure. all of these thing the princess liked, no not liked, loved about you.

yet, you were oblivious. even after the constant flirty remarks, you still thought she only liked you as a friend. that was until that one night.

it was late at another one of anne's famous soirées and you hadn't drank as much as you usually would have, the princess on the other hand. well, she had drank enough to fuel the whole of the country. she was absolutely hammered.
she had wandered over to you in her drunken haze and pulled you and herself onto the balcony to have what she described as a "personal conversation".

on the balcony, sat two chairs and a table. plonking herself down on one of the chairs, she grabbed you wrist and pulled you onto her lap.
"for a very smart girl y/n, you really are quite stupid."  she murmured, snuggling her head into the crook of your neck, arms wrapped tightly around your waist, holding you in her grasp like at any given moment you would be snatched away from her.

"may i ask what you mean ma'am?" you said, slightly flustered by the position the princess had you in.
"i think you know as well as i do." she said planting  soft pecks on the base of your neck, causing you to hum in delight gently.

for the next couple of hours, the two of you sat there purely enjoying each other's company, not sharing a word between you. the moment was magical, mystical even. the princess occasionally planted more kisses on your neck, however the night never developed any further. and that's when you had finally realised the game she had been playing. you often thought about that moment, and just how at home you felt when you were in the woman's arms. you never thought home could be a person, and oh how wrong you were. you found every bit of comfort possible in the woman, who was currently only sat the other side of the bathroom door.

you thought that you were the only one that could recall that night, however similarly to yourself, the princess felt herself reminiscing that moment, despite the large amount of alcohol that she had consumed. as clear as day, she would think over every tiny detail about that night, which only felt like yesterday.

as you stepped out of the shower, hair soaking wet you thought once again about this moment. this was it. your chance to mess with the respected woman even further. make her eyes expand with pure lust, make her mind go to unimaginable places.
"margot?" you called, put trying to gain the princesses attention. in response you received a rather loud hum.
"margot, you wouldn't mind passing me a towel would you?" you asked, a mischievous smirk on your lips.

"of course darling, although you do seem to be getting rather bold, if i remember correctly you wouldn't even call me margaret eali-" she cut herself off, only halfway through her monologue when she opened the bathroom door. the sight before her was definitely one that she would enjoy seeing more often. there stood in the middle of her bathroom, was yourself fully nude, arms falling sophisticatedly at your sides, a sexy smirk on your lips.

"you know, staring is considered rude." you said as you reached over and grabbed the towel out of the lady's hands and starting to dry off your hair.
"i-i umm, uhh um.... i-i" was all the princess managed to say in her flustered state.
once she had composed herself once again, she spoke.

"i knew you were a tease, what i didn't know was that you could stoop this low," she said, in almost a growl.
"well, as i've said before you certainly seem to enjoy it, whatever i'm doing, whatever the level." you said looking her directly in the eye through the mirror. still completely in the nude, you dropped the towel to the floor and marched over to the princess.

"cat got your tongue darling?" you said patronisingly, towering over the short woman. this is what sparked something in the princess, forcefully she grabbed you by your shoulders and pushed you up onto the tiles that lined the large bathroom. gasping as your bare back clashed with the cold surface, the princess hovered her mouth over your ear and whispered.
"not so confident no are we?"

you didn't respond, only threw you head back into the wall.
"look at you, how pathetic you are. how you crumble beneath me." she said now nibbling gently on your ear between the words she spoke.
"bet you love that don't you? watching me beneath you? where has your confidence come from as well? if i recall you couldn't even say a word just a moment ago." you said breathily.

"say that again, i dare you."

an:
thank you so much for reading this chapter!
i hope you enjoyed it. remember to comment and vote <3