oh what a night! (nsfw)

"say that again, i dare you." she in a low growl like voice.
" i said, "bet you love that don't you? watching me beneath you? where has your confidence come from as well? if i recall you couldn't even say a word just a moment ago." you repeated, risking it. edging on the princess in her fiery state for you was such a thrill.

"oh darling, i don't think you realise what you've just done." she said as she pried herself away from your ear and locking eyes with you, your back still firmly on the wall. her body and yours were practically merged together. hers was fully clothed however yours was the opposite. her lips, so close that you could feel her warm breath starting to get heavier. her hips were pressed onto your own, a distraction that was proving very had not to focus on. getting lost in your own thoughts all about the woman before, a passionate kiss was placed upon your delicate lips, which took you completely by surprise.

as soon as you had realised what was going on, you kissed back with as much passion as the princess had you. the kiss was everything you could have imagined and more. intense, full of lust. however, underneath all of the passion and desire, sat love. the love the two of you both shared was unheard of. neither of you communicated this unspoken feeling to each other, however you both knew how strong it truly was. and in that moment, in that single kiss you could both feel just how pure this mutual emotion actually was.

eventually, you pulled away, with a content smile on your face, taking deep breathes after the long kiss you had both just shared.

"just cause i kissed you, doesn't mean you are forgiven." she said in a serious tone, yet a playful smirk was on her face.
you pulled your head off of the wall, bringing it closer to the woman's ear. your next move was either going to ruin everything, or make everything ten times more sexual than it already was.
"of course why would i be forgiven darling?" these simple words sent the princess into a spiral, just how you had hoped. her eyes widened in shock slightly, at your bold words. slowly she could start to feel the throbbing growing between her legs, in want and need. oh how she wished she could just devour you right there, on her bathroom wall.

pushing you further into the wall, she grabbed both of your cheeks in one of her hands and instantly slammed her lips against your own in desperation. you could feel how much need the princess had just to feel your body against her own, to touch every single last part of your skin, in that moment that was all she wanted, no not wanted needed.
you let out a loud throaty moan as the princess slowly dragged her tongue along your lower lip asking for entrance which you happily allowed, to which she responded by sliding her tongue into your mouth leaving no nook or cranny untouched.

"now darling," she said as she pried herself away from your lips. "if this is going to happen, we can't have you making any noise now can we? don't want all my staff to hear just how good i can make you feel? mhmm?" she questioned, her posh accent making her words melt of of her tongue completely destroying you. you knees grew weak, and you could barely support yourself. you were crumbling at a rapid pace, and all you needed was to be touched by the princess. she could sense just how much you needed her, and she was going to use that to her full advantage. she was ready to tease just as much as you teased her at the afternoon tea.

"on the bed now," she said in a low whisper, releasing you from her rather tight grip she had you in. in fear of what would happen if you disobeyed the princesses orders you scurried along all the way to the bed. pleased with your obedience, the princess strutted along slowly after you, the playful smirk still dancing on her lips.
"now darling, as i said before you will need to be quiet, or maybe i won't be as nice," she said, standing at the end of her bed staring down at you. you were currently spread out like a starfish across the princesses silk sheets as she towered over you in a authoritative manner. a plan was slowly piecing itself together in the lady's head, all the teasing she had undergone by you was now about to be returned by her to yourself.