high on life darling

"i love you,"

*

you both talked for hours on end about nothing yet also about everything. everything you had ever dreamed of. everything you had ever wanted to achieve or see. and she sat there and she listened. in life, that's the one thing that every single person needs. someone who listens. when you have someone to listen to you, your thoughts seem valued. you yourself seem valued, and at the end of the day that's what everyone wants. to feel valued. to feel that there is some sort of significance to your being. and she made you feel all of those things. she made you feel as though you were on cloud 9, and you appreciated that very, very much.
you liked having someone you could always talk with.

being an only child, you never really had anyone but your parents and the majority of the time you couldn't really rely on them for amazing conversation. sometimes, you just needed someone who can relate to you, and now that you had the princess to talk to, you finally felt understood as a person. when you were with the princess you felt as though you could say anything and she would never judge you (within reason of course).
and so, when you were both sat on the plane you talked all the way to your mystery holiday location. maragret had told you the name of the island you were going to, however due to her fucking you senseless the minute after she told you, it did unfortunately slip your mind. you had a tendency to forget things that you had been told when you were in a lust induced haze, similar to the one you had been in that night.

on the plane, she gossiped for hours about rumours she'd heard and obviously her opinion on the situation which of course was the only opinion that really mattered. she lived for drama. thrived on gossip. any time there was even a slither of gossip the princesses ears would perk up and she would make it her job to find out everything she could about the situation. this of course was amazing for you, because you loved sitting and listening to the princess talk until she couldn't anymore. and so, when there was anything important going on in there world of the rich and famous, you best bet that margo knew everyone and everything that was either involved or had taken place. you dared'nt tell anyone any of the information the princess had told you, however even if you wanted to you didn't have anybody to share it with in the first place.

"i really do think that men are so stupid," she said while painting her nails, the poshness in her voice could be heard from miles away. she was sat opposite of you on plane after being paranoid that people would connect the dots if you two were sat too close to each other for too long. for a rather bold and uncaring woman (or what seemed to be an uncaring woman), she was awfully paranoid about what peoples views on her were when she was in public.
"i thought we established that a while back my love," you chuckled, looking up from the newspaper you were reading to see her blushing cheeks. she adored the new nickname you had given her. to say that she responded positively to your earlier confession was definitely an understatement. she had been considering saying it to you over the past couple of nights. to be honest, when she lay alone in her bed that's what she would think about. you and how desperately she wanted to be with you in all aspects and at all times of the day. "well, obviously but," she started, before she stopped and looked at you. "but what?" you asked wanting to know why she didn't finish, what you can only assume to be rather long rant about how she hated men. you had listened to many of her rants about how uncivilised men were and how they were absolute pigs many times, most of which would happen after she had an argument with tony.

"what are we?" she asked, which shocked you. not in a bad way of course, it was a just sudden question and completely out of the blue and not really relevant to the conversation which you were just having. you had been just thinking about it as well. the princess was such a wonderful lady, but did she seriously see herself with someone like you? surely not. she was literally a princess and you were one of her mates daughters. of course you werent only a daughter of her friend, you were much more than that. and you meant a great deal to her. "what do you mean?" you said, not really knowing what else to say. well that's not entirely true. you knew what you wanted to say, but you weren't sure that's what the princess wanted to hear so best just to hold that thought for a second. "i mean," she started as she adjusted to the way she was sat in her seat before continuing. "what are we?" she finished as she man spread in her chair, (btw idk if that makes sense but i hope u know what i mean😭)
as her left knee bounced up and down, a habit of the princesses.

the way she was sitting was so unladylike especially for a princess. she wouldn't dare sit like this with anyone else, but she could sit how however she wanted when she was around you. i mean you've literally seen her naked why would she care if you could she her thong. as she bounced her leg relentlessly, her skirt started to hitch up higher and higher on her leg so you could nearly see everything. like you could almost see literally everything. almost 💔.
oh god how you hoped she would moved her knee just an inch higher when she bounced it. you stared at the princess zoning out and only listening to the thoughts racing though you mind. you had completely forgotten that you were once having a conversation with margaret. she princess continued to wait for your response before she finally realised what was going on, and almost instantly shut her legs.
"excuse you pervert, if i remember correctly we were having a rather serious conversation." she said clicking her fingers in your face. you cheeks turned bright red and you looked up at the lady infront of you in shame. you laughed under your breath, trying not to come across as embarrassed as you truly were. "so, as i was saying before you decided to eye fuck me," she snarkily said, smiling teasingly at you. "what. are. we." she whispered gently, emphasising every single syllable. god she was sexy.
you coughed gently, clearing your throat before starting to talk. "well, what do you want us to be?"

"how hard is it for you to answer a question," she said starting to get annoyed. "how hard is it for you to be a bit more specific?" you said raising your eyebrows cockily. you didn't really have an answer to her question so you thought it would be best to just be a dick about it. "don't be immature, it won't end well for you," she said rolling her eyes acting all cool and stuff. "ooo don't say that, i'm shitting myself," you said pretending to shiver as you laughed heartily. "fuck me your childish," she said under her breath. "gladly," you said poking your tongue into the side of your mouth and using your eyes to point to the bathroom door. "piss off you dickhead," she said while chuckling.

*

"what the fuck, why is the place so nice?" you said as you walked into the room that the both of you would be staying in. you had been given a tour of the house by the princess herself and my lord was the place beautiful. it had its own pool, the kitchen was huge and the sitting room had these lovely sofas in it. "do you just forget i'm a fucking princess sometimes?" she asked as if it was obvious, which in her defence it was. you threw yourself down on the bed dramatically, sighed in relief feeling you head sink into the mattress. "oh yeah," you laughed staring at the ceiling. the princess stood in the door frame, as she watched you from afar. you kicked off you heels, which had been rubbing you feet all day. today wasn't a particularly tiring day, but long plane rides just knackered you out.

your suitcase as well as the princess were already in your bedroom thankfully, so you didn't have to drag that thing around with you. you pulled you head up from the bed, to look at the princess. you smiled gently, and patted the empty space on the bed next to you. the princess stepped out of her heels leaving them in her wake, before coming to lie next to you.
"i'm shattered," the princess whispered under her breath gently, as you took her hand in yours. "well it's a good job we have two weeks together then," you said, staring at the ceiling enjoying the silence.

happy pride month to all the gays that read my book i appreciate it 🫶 hope you're all okay and safe, if you ever need anything im always here to talk tooo. soz for taking so long to update, i don't have a good excuse i just couldn't be arsed xx