tea, darling

"and if you'd like darling you can tell me exactly what happened in that little dream of yours and we might be able to make arrangements to recreate it,"
you could feel the heat rising instantly to her cheeks, as her head purely out of instinct threw itself backwards deeper into the headboard.

"please," she whimpered quietly, lust consuming her thoughts.
"mhmm, you'll have to wait. then i'll know you'll definitely see me again." you chuckled, kissing her neck lightly, rising once again from the soft silk sheets. 
"of course i'll see you again darling, but i'd just want to remind you who is in charge in our little sit-" she was cut of as she watched you saunter across the bedroom dropping the robe you were wearing and started to pick out mindlessly, an outfit you could wear for the day.

"you were saying?" you said smirking to yourself.
"umm, nothing darling." she said, sneakily taking rather long glances at your incredible figure.
she couldn't resist herself. i mean come on look at you, you're absolutely gorgeous. beautiful. she could try as hard as she wanted to keep her eyes off of you however it seemed completely useless, because each time they would find a way back to your bare back.

her full attention was on you, however yours was on her.
she was something else completely. a person who would no doubt cast all the attention onto themselves and savour it, for she would rarely get this type of attention consistently considering the sister she had.
princess margaret was a woman who would at a party never be seen without a drink in her hand. princess margaret had the singing voice of angel. princess margaret who was a woman could make the disgusting habit of smoking look attractive.
princess margaret was attractive, and she knew it.

and you knew it too. the woman, who had completely stolen your heart, was undeniably attractive. and here she was staring at you. in her bedroom on a delightful morning, in her huge palace, that she herself owned. it was completely out of this world.

once you were finished getting dressed in more formal attire than your birth suit, you turned quickly on your heals, coming to face a rather embarrassed princess as she had been caught staring directly at you.

"caught you," you smirked cheekily.
"well darling, it's not like i never catch you." she retaliated, smirking back at you. "i however don't feel the need to point it out."
"of course you don't, because you just love having all of my attention, don't you?" you said slowly strutting over to the bed.
"mhmm, i do." she said, not at all denying any of your accusations.
"and when you wore that dress to dear anne's party, you definitely had my full attention." you whispered, as you reached the side of the bed where the princess was laying.
"did i really?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
"oh yes, and if not your singing definitely did." you whispered again, as you pecked her lips lightly.

"now come one, you need to get ready. i'll be here waiting," you said, plonking yourself down in a near by chair, as you watch the princess grudgingly rise from her bed muttering many strong words under her breath and headed towards the bathroom.

however, you broke your promise to the princess. you found it incredibly boring just sitting in the chair doing nothing, so you decided you would properly take in the wonderful bedroom you were stood in. after last nights events, you didn't properly have time to take them in.

you wandered over to the once full cave it of booze, that was surrounded with empty bourbon bottles.

"we drank a few last night," you called sarcastically, over the sound of the shower hitting the tiles.
"mhmm, i think we did." margaret called back.
after you had at least tried to tidy up some of the empty bottles, you came to her royal highnesses book shelf.

slowly, you traced you fingers along the titles of the many hard back books that lined the shelves.
"didnt know you were a fan of charles dickens?" you called again to the princess.
"i'm not really you see, those books are more for decoration." you heard her call back and the water coming from the shower head stopped.
"ahh, i see." you said. "so what books do you like?"
"mhmm, i'm not really one for reading. i much prefer a good party," she chuckled emerging from the bathroom in nothing but a robe, with soaking wet hair.
"yes, i think i could have guessed that." you said strutting over to her.
"cheeky," she said smacking you on the arm gently, raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow as you snaked your hands behind her waist.

"i do rather enjoy you company, do you know that?" she spoke after a while placing her head on your chest.
"would be a bit awkward if you didn't margot," you chuckled kissing her forehead.
"now darling, get dressed. i need to sort out my hair." you said referring to the current mop of hair on your head.

and with that, you walked into not the bathroom closing the door behind you.

when you had emerged, your long y/h/c locks draped gently over you shoulders in a loose curl, the princess was sat in the very chair you had been in earlier once again flicking absentmindedly through this mornings telegraph.
"ah, looking stunning darling." she said rising from her seat and making her way towards you.

"as do you margaret," you said looking her up and down taking in all of her curves.
she pecked you lips softly, letting you taste the cigarette she had not so long ago and then linked your arm.
"tea, darling?" she asked heading towards the bedroom door with the both of you arm in arm.

"that would be lovely," you replied looking down at the short woman.

an:
hi babes, how are you all doing? have you all had a good summer? i still have another month before i go back to school, but honestly i'm dreading it already 😫. anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. love you all <3