immature (small nsfw)

i personally just thought that this masterpiece of an image needed to be shared with you all. you may give me your thanks now😻
anyways hope you're all keeping safe, and we'll and had a lovely winter break, if you had one. i'm back at school and it's making me want to die, but we're girlbossing through the pain 💪
hope you all enjoy the chapter, keep safe and make sure to eat and drink water today <3

***
after she convinced you to attend her extremely luxurious holiday to basically have sex with her for two weeks, she practically screamed with joy, to which you responded by putting your hand over her mouth remembering your parents were still at home. it was risky business having a princess in your bedroom while there were other people in the house, yet alone a screaming one. when she finally realised that you had your hand over her mouth, she (disgustingly might i add) licked your hand, to which then resulted in you absolutely screaming your lungs out.

"oh my lord, you are absolutely vile, you disgusting lady." you shrieked, immediately moving away from her, onto your right side, wiping you hand down the other side of your nightdress, all the while the princess was just sat there cackling at her gesture, rolling around in the bedsheets, thinking she was absolutely hilarious.
"do you know how disgusting that is???" you said absolutely revolted. no one had ever licked your hand before, and you hoped no one would ever again, as in your opinion, it was foul.
"oh give it a rest, it wasn't even that bad," she said still chuckling, all the while wiping her eyes, as she'd laughed that hard that she'd started crying.
"give it a rest, are you being serious??? that was the most revolting thing, that someone has ever done to me," you screeched. okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, however you did think it was justified, because licking someone's hand is just abnormal.
"you're so immature," she said through laughter. the woman lying next to you, just licked your hand and here she was calling you immature, for having what she would call a "excessive freak out", however you would say that it was only logical and humane for someone to react to such an action.
"me?! im the immature one? you just LICKED my hand," you said completely and utterly bewildered, at what logic the princess seemed to be using. it was honestly so confusing to you, at how the princess was trying to convince you what she had just done was, on your part immature.
"oh give over, it was only a joke darling," she spoke.
"a joke, are you having me on?!" you said dumbfounded.
"sweetheart, it was a joke. a very funny one at that," she chuckled, turning on her right side to look you in the eye, yet what she came to see was simply your back.

"are you being serious?" she asked in disbelief that you would actually be that childish. not to her knowledge, but you could be farrrrrrrr more immature, and that you definitely intended to be.
"i'm sorry, can you hear that?" you said turning to talk to the alarm clock that was placed on your bedside table.
"and you wonder why i call you immature," she mumbled under her breath.
"i don't think i'm immature," you grumbled, very, very quietly.
after hearing this, the princess laughed to herself silently, coming to spoon you, placing her lips on the shell of your ear. you lent back into the princesses body (you might've been angry at her but were still human), feeling comfort from the soft skin that graced you, as the princess drew patterns with her fingers along your forearm. she would often do this to you arm, when you laying in bed together, and it was rather soothing to you. she knew this of course.

"what can i do for you to forgive me, you immature little girl?"
you scrunched your eyes, absolutely hating the nickname she called you. you weren't going to give in, she would have to fully convince you to forgive her, and it definitely wasn't going to be easy. you were never a push over, and did not intend to start being one now.
"come on, what does my immature little girl need me to do for her so that she forgives me?" she whispered lustfully, starting to give soft little pecks to the skin beneath your ear.
again, you scrunched you eyes, not gifting the princess the satisfaction of seeing you crumble beneath her, and definitely letting the princess win this argument as such.

you were in no way shape or form immature. that was clear. another that was also clear is that the princess definitely was immature. she also did not like to play fairly. at anything really. she could always find a way to cheat the system to gain something she wanted. she had never in her entire life, not had something she wanted. and she wasn't going to start now.
from a young age, the princess always got what she wanted. however, when it came to you that wasn't the case. for once in her very privileged life, she actually had to work for what she wanted. and believe you me, she wanted you.

slowly, she dragged her kisses lower, until she was kissing along the base of your neck.
"darling," she near enough moaned out. oh god, the things hearing the princess talk like that did to you. unwillingly, you twisted your head allowing the princess more room to spread her kisses. her kisses. oh my lord, they would be the death of you.
you took a long slow breath trying to regain control over your body, your head was clouded, intoxicated by margaret. you couldn't resist much longer. you were going to give in, even if you didn't want to, however deep down, you needed her. you longed for her.
"you don't play very fair," you whispered, rolling onto your back. turning your  head to look the princess in the eye.
"with you? never."