04. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next morning I woke up to the unusual feeling I got from not being in my bed to only look around confused on where I was until I looked to my side to see none other than Jeremy Gilbert.

I knew myself too well to figure out what I had done the day before.

I got too drunk. I picked a dude then I killed him but Jeremy was very much alive obviously I couldn't just kill him so that's the part that had me confused.

I really did hope I didn't do anything. I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Then I felt him beginning to wake up and I pretended to be asleep. Maybe he would just leave so that we didn't have to say anything to each other.

"Val I saw you freaking out I know you're awake" great now I had to confront him about it.

"Don't say a word you never saw me and this never happened..." I paused seeing how he was laughing at me. "What?"

"Nothing happened..." I let out a breath of relief. "Would it actually be so bad if something did though?"

I guess my breath of relief was rude obviously but I can't believe he was considering it.

"You've got to be kidding, right? My brothers and Elena would freak out about this" I began to get up from the bed gathering all my stuff around. "I will kill you if you say anything!"

"I won't" he put his hands up in defense and say up on the bed. "Do you remember what happened at all last night?"

"Like the part when I figured out you had a crush on me?" He seemed let down by my response but I eventually was going to remember everything. "I'm a vampire the drunk state never last long if I'm not constantly drinking after that I'm fine"

"Can you pretend to forget about it?"

"Gladly, as long as you give me a ride to my house" he nodded and quickly got up from the bed.

──────༺♡༻──────

After Jeremy left me at my house that I found empty which I was grateful for I really didn't want to be confronted by my brothers this early but I also had to find them which I would when I had showered and gotten ready.

Yeah I was on a mission but I deserved some time before I headed to wherever they were to face whatever problem they had gotten into now.