Epilougue Part Three - Unfortunate

"What, no? this must be some kind of joke.. or - or mistake" lily said, sobbing at james. it was all happening again, just like when Proffessor Dumbledore broke the news to Lily that her parents had been murdered.

"I'm sorry, Lily, Frank and Alice are in St Mungo's at the moment..." James explained, starting to cry, silently at his distraught wife.

"W-what kind of state a-are they in?" Lily said, now crying her heart out.

james walked over to her, and wrapped his strong arms around Lily's delicate figure. "they're in a bad state," there was no point in lying , Lily started to cry even harder than she was, if that was possible. "hey, hey.. remember when your parents died?" Lily shook her head, as if to say don't remind me "I said, that everything would be okay, and that we would get though it together." he said, considering how bad lily thought things were.

"And what about Neville?" She said, felling comforted by James' soothing words, "is he okay?"

"Yes, yes, he's fine." James assured her, as he wore a sad smile. " If you want to go and see them..." James traileld off, unsure whether to continue with his sentence.

Lily looked sadly up at him, she looked like the sparkle to her eyes would never return, or the contagious smile that made her whole face lift would never show its self again. but all at the same time, she still wore a brave face. Lily Potter, was always brave, no matter the circumstances.

"I want to see my best freind" she said firmly, before James took back his offer of accomping her.

"You sure?" He asked lily seriously. She nodded in response.

James lead her around the room, supporting her with his always strong arms, just like he did at the funeral. Lily reached for the pot of floo powder they owned, they always kept it on top of their wardrobe, Lily could normally reach it, but today she couldn't, this was down to the fact that she was slouching, she never felt it would be possible to return to her perfect posture she had managed to maintain.

James noticed she was having trouble reaching it, so he extended his muscular arm and fetched it down for her, giving her the first bit of floo powder, he grabbed some more after, and they went over to their old, tall and grand fire place.

"Ready?" James asked her.

"Ready" Lily confirmed just over a whisper.

*******************************************

Hello, everyone!  look out for the next part, were they are in the hospital, I felt it deserved its own part. So that's all I really have to say, apart from, have a nice day! :)
From zoe
.