The End

Sirius' POV:

"Nice one James!" i shouted at my fifteen year old god-son, wait, did i just call him james? im sure he wont mind, i'll apologize later. i thought to myself.

I looked over to my right, oblivious to the fact that Bellatrix was about to aim a killing curse in my direction. "AVARDA KADAVRA!" she shrieked. i did not see that one comming.

i felt like i was hovering of the ground whilst falling asleep. it was strange. but it was pleasent. My vision went blurry as I entered the certained veil inside the ministry. I've gone down fighting. I've gone down fighting in the war. I thought to myself. I couldn't hold a thought for long. Before I knew it, I was the other side on the veil. On looking Harry, screaming, and my always faithful friend holding him back.

I had accepted the fact that I, Sirius Black, had been taken. With no return. This was it.

I was curious to find out where I was, so I turned around, and saw white. Just pure white all around me, it was quiet disorienting. Then I heard it.

"Oh shut up james" a voice said. I recognised the voice, but it was like I had heard it from a dream. Then it hit me. It was Lily. And when there was Lily, there was James.

I slowly rotated my body about ninety degrees, grinning.

"yes, but on this one, Lily, you know I'm right!" James shouted, laughing slightly. There was silence for a moment. "Sirius!" He said, running towards me, opened arms, ready for a hug.

"what, James Sirius isnt- Ohhh" Lily said, "hey there Sirius" she said to me like nothing had happened since our last meeting.

Although, we all knew a lot had happened and changed.

******************************
So, there we have it! Not is good as I hoped it to be, but I suppose it's okay, I tried my best! So on my next part, I will have a big authors note, saying what I will be doing next, doing shout outs to people who have edited, commented or voted all though out my story. So look out for that! From zoe

PS I would appreciate ANY feed back given. :) and I appreciate any votes people have given.