epilogue part four - Mummy?

Don't forget to vote 💙❤💙

"Hello, Alice!" Lily said to her confused best friend. Lily had told herself that she wouldn't speak to Alice like she was a four year old, but she found her self doing exactly that, it was the only way Lily could handle this.

Alice mumbled something, it sounded like get them away. Lily was unsure whether she meant the visitors her and Frank had or whether she was recalling what had happened at Malfoy Manor, where, as understood, a death eater by the name of Bellatrix Lestrange had tortured them both into certain insanity.

Marlene changed the subject, "look who it is, Alice! It's Neville!" Marlene said, bouncing Neville up and down on her knee.

"Mummy?" Neville said, it was is first word, his first word was in St mungos, in front of his parents that had just been tortured, and Alice and Frank might not even be aware that Neville was their son. What a cruel world.

Alice pointed down to her confused son, then back at her self. "yes, your a family" Marlene explained. This bought a smile back on Alice's lost face, she seemed to understand some sort of concept to he world she lived in.

As the conversation lulled, a middle aged lady came and sat with the group (the group being James, Sirius, Lily and James, and Marlene.) Remus couldn't make it, as there was a full moon and they weren't that sure about how long they would be staying, but Peter just said he was 'busy'. He always was these days.

"If I could have a word?" she asked. the crowd shugged and nodded, and whent to have a 'word' with the lady. "now, I need to talk to two of you, who are the most closest to the patients in question" 'patients?' lily asked herself, her best friend since she was eleven, was now being classed as a patient... possibly for life.

"Me and Lily are the closest" Marlene said, with out hesiataing.

"Okay, well, if you could just come into the consaltaion room, and we'll have a little chat" she said, ushering them out of the ward, Alice and Frank was in. The nurse motioned them to sit down. They obeyed.

"okay, how much do you know about the situation?" The lady asked.

Lily was still unable to speak properly from fear of crying again. "Nothing, all we know is that our friends have been... tourch.." Marlene sighed, she couldn't bring herself to say it.

The lady just simply nodded, and carried on "Okay, well, your friends are in a bad way, we believe they will be in this state terminally."

No, terminally? As in for life? Lily asked her self. She knew the answer..

*************************
A/N : hello, I know this might be quite a sad chapter, but that's just the story! So as I always say, vote, feedback, comment. There is only two more parts left, so we're nearly there! :) Au revoir!