The Four Marauders: peeves

Filler chapterrrrr, sorry.

"Move!" Sirius shouted at James as they were being sifted through the huge crowd on the way to the next lesson.

"Just wait, will you?" James heatedly replied, he was hunched over trying to tie his laces, massive amounts of people were pushing around him, in the rush to the next lesson, each wearing an equally annoyed expression as the next person had.

"I don't understand why you're tying them anyway" Sirius rolled his eyes, smirking as everyone frowned as if it was such a hardship to move a few feet to the left and right to get around the four boys.

But of course it was a hardship, why should little first years be allowed to dominate the corridor?

"Because people like you decide it's fun to tread on my laces" Sirius chuckled and started to walk away as he saw that after about a good five minutes, James had finished tying his laces.

It would of taken less if he hadn't of kept on being pushed left and right by rushing people.

"Can we go down here?" Remus asked, "it's slightly longer, but it'll be quicker than walking this way with all of these people"

Sirius gave a quick nod and they all steered to the left. Trying to get down the corridors in a castle, full with thousands of people was a hard task.

With the pleasantries of having they're own personal space, they slowed down slightly, taking a stroll rather than a brisk march.

"never been down this part" James said, "but then again, we've only been here for not even a year"

"Doesn't feel like that, sounds like forever we've been here" Remus said, "I'm sure-"

Remus was cute off by the clattering of the armour. "What was that?" James asked, nobody replied.

"Tis the little firties!" A shriek of a voice said, laughing.

"Who are you?" Sirius said, looking around for the body to the voice.

"I'm up heeerree!" The voice shouted, elongated the whole word. The boys looked to the left, "no. Up!"

They all looked up to be greeted with the strangest sight they had seen so far. A ghost (defiantly a ghost) was up on the ceiling, with crossed legs, looking down on them with a extremely mischievous grin that even Sirius wouldn't be able to beat.

The ghost was wearing such peculiar cloths, puffed out, green trousers and a purple shirt with a tight, red tie. His clothes resembled closely to a clown.

"If it isn't lickle firsties. Haven't had any visitors in a while" he lowered himself from the ceiling, still upside down, he faced Sirius. The ghost looked like he was going to assess Sirius.

"You look liked you'd kill me if I put a foot wrong" he irrupted into a cackle of a laughter.

"Look- we've got to go, I'm sure we'd all love to stay longer here with you, but lessons..." Remus trailed off as he noticed that the ghost was going over to the amour closest to them.

"Please stay" he begged, "you're not like the others"

"We don't even know your name" Sirius flicked his long hair out of his eyes to keep a look out on the ghost.

"Peeves. I'm peeeeeves" the ghost replied. "Now stay"

All four of the boys (even Peter took the initiative) bEgan to move, backing up down the corridor. At the same time, peeves noticed and decided to fly along all of the armour, making a huge clattering noise and throwing the helmets of them all around. The boys decided to run. And they also decided not to go back there again.