Chapter 2 | So you are her

AN : This will be the normal length of chapters if you guys were wondering.

Also what would you guys feel about doing a recommended song for each chapter?

———————————————————————

TW : Slight Voilence, Gore and Bad language

Chapter 2 | So you are her

Azriel

"God's I need a drink"

Mor rubbed her temples as she stalked out of the room, leaving the rest of the court sat at the table in equal irritation.

They were all sat in the house of wind in the dining room. Rhys drummed his fingers on the head of the table to the right of him as Feyre stood behind him with a hand on his shoulder. Cassian was located to the right, hands pressed against the dark wood in frustration with a scowl placed on his rugged face and Amren sat twirling a knife in her hands to the left. Azriel had taken his usual spot next to Rhys, leaning back to take in some of the information.

"In total, there's been 130 dead"

His brother, the general, gritted out between clamped teeth.

It wasn't many but a good amount that it would have some sort of impact on their troops.

"Their dropping dead like wildfire. And no one, not ONE fucking person, fae, Illyrian, faerie, mortal, knows ANYTHING ABOUT IT" slamming his hand down for the last syllable to make an emphasis. Azriel stayed still.

"I thought you said the Faeries were the ones that gave you some information?" The High lord questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Cassian visibly ran his hand through his hair. Azriel hadn't seen him this worked up in a while. He didn't blame him. How could this person or group of people have even the slightest amount of stupidity to come into their court and start killing their soldiers?

"Yes but barely." Cassian practically spat, but quickly recoiled to sitting down to calm his temper.

"They said the slaughterer of nightfall was on his way to pay us a visit." He huffed, now himself rubbing his temples.

Silence followed. Who the fuck was that?

"How do you know it's a him?" Amren, who had been particularly quiet chimed in. Azriel dared a glance at her, just to find her polishing a new jewel.

Where did she get them all from?

Cassian stared blankly.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you know it's a him?" She repeated, rather bluntly.

Feyre straightened her back as Rhys patted her hand.

Cassian snorted.

"Well I presume it's a he by -"

"Why would you presume that?"