Chapter 4 | A Quill?

AN : Hi guys! :)
If your enjoying this story so far I would love some feedback from it, it would really help me know what you guys like and don't like.

———————————————————————

TW : Bad language, some gore descriptions.

Chapter 4 | A quill?

Ember

Fuck.

My head hurts.

Ember attempted to push herself up, finding a soft material instead of the wood flooring under her.

What the fuck?

The - room, was it? She didn't know. All she remembered before the dark was something - no someone, the -

The fucking Spymaster.

To think the winged bastard born prick was anywhere near her made her skin tingle.

God's I want to kill him. He looked at me like dirt.

Eyes rapidly trying to adjust to the change, her head felt heavy as she lifted her upper body to sit up.

Her shadows were calm.

Strange.

Deeming there was no imminent danger, she pushed the covers off her legs immediately.

Thank the gods they hadn't changed her. Even if the tattered bottoms weren't comfy she didn't care.
If they had, she wouldn't have cared if she'd die in the process - she would cut off their hands and out with their eyes.

But something told her that they wouldn't do that. As in, they wouldn't have done it without permission.

She didn't like that thought.

A large floor to ceiling window was displayed to the left, the only light emitting in was from the full moon that hung like a canvas in the velarian sky.

It felt..

Comfortable.

Ember didn't like that either.

The room was huge.

The four poster bed was draped in elegant light and dark blue silks lined with gold hems. Two doors, one to the right of where she sat another further down on the same wall.

She figured one was a bathroom and the other led to wherever she was at.

Oak flooring and a dresser was located to the right between the two doors, along with a wardrobe opposite the bed.

The large window, she now saw, actually led onto a balcony. The tall curtains a sheer material of light blue were being blown softly.

Her soft brows curved into a frown as she saw the glass door to the balcony open.

Idiots.