Chapter 5 | Let's Talk

AN : This chapter is probably going to be much longer because of the dialect.

Buckle your seats kids, Ember is going to off load a whole lot of shit :)

———————————————————————

TW : Bad Language, Descriptions of Gore

Chapter 5 | Let's Talk

Azriel

"Let's Talk"

The statement on it's own was enough to set Azriel into a shudder across his skin.

He didn't know yet wether he did, or didn't want to know the reason behind... well

Her in general.

All he really wanted to do, was to torture her for the minimum of 2 weeks for even laying her eyes in a scowl to his High Lord.

His brother.

They didn't know how dangerous she was yet, and slaughtering over a 100 of their men within 3 days, suggested evidently, that she was maybe a slight threat.

From where he was stood in Cassian's office, he could only glare into the back of her head, in hope that she could see - or more so, sense that he was doing so.

He would never lay a hand on a woman.

But with her.

He wasn't so sure.

Some part of her just caused undiluted fury to build up within his very soul and he had no clue why.

"About what?"

The comment made Azriel physically grind down on his teeth.

They were going to be here for a long time.

Rhys shifted his weight as he crossed his arms, briefly looking up to Azriel with a look of also thinking "we're going to be here a long time"

"Did you notice the quill?"

Azriel only slightly dipped his head in a 'yes'

The bemusement across his brother's face was hard to amiss, which caused the futile female in front of them to turn and stare at him.

Blue eyes boring into his own, with a glare of such hatred the spymaster nearly laughed. Hazel ones bore back.

Let her give in first.

It wasn't long before the impatient shadow singer huffed and turned back to the High Lord, her shoulders drooping in an almost - stropping.

She was actually stropping.

It took Azriel a lot to not even smile a little bit, as he found that her stropping because of a little staring contest beyond pathetic.