Chapter 15 | Leathers of Reminiscene

AN : Hey guys!

How've you been?

I was going through my notes earlier and it really made me realise how many ideas I have for this story - I just hope you all stay to follow my journey :)

1.61k readers wtaf. I'm sorry I'll shut up about it cuse it's such a neeky thing to be obsessed over but honestly I find it mad 😂

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! Welcoming the lovely Mor into embers life :)

———————————————————————

TW : Bad Language, Sexual and Gore References

Song : New Manhattan ~ Joy Crookes

"Standing in a golden frame
Looking out, but we won't change
Til' our final scene, you've got the best of me"

Chapter 15 | Leathers of Reminiscence

Ember

A pull of a hand threw her forward, a short apology coming away from the lady she nearly bumped into to as Feyre gripped hers tightly.

"Ember you have to recognise where your feet are!"

A roll of her eyes as Feyre smiled, they continued to try and follow Mor through the overly crowded streets of Velaris.

After some much persuasion from Feyre and the added safety of Mor, Rhys gave the opportunity for them to go and get her some new leathers.

Even the Spymaster had deemed it liable.

First time he's been on my side.

Trusting Mor to pick the busiest day, it was full of the townspeople, here and there trying to sell whatever they could under the soft sun.

The Autumn was coming near to an end, and it presented the left over Harvests and smells of cinnamon and pumpkin to reside in the air from the Autumn Court's tradesmen.

The last and only time she roamed these streets she was on her way to murder the Night Court.

Now, she was literally walking amongst them.

"Kill me now." She muttered, a distant shove from a passer by as they unloaded some big cargo, causing her to momentarily loose Feyre's hand as she regained her balance.

Feyre's trust in her, she had noticed, was one of which she still held her eye on her but not in the demeaning manner of the Spymaster - just an observation.

It felt like a friend looking over her shoulder - being there for her.

It was a reassurance she hadn't had for a long time.

Maybe some getting used to it would take, but she would try.

Try for Ky.