Chapter 20 | Do you Remember?

AN : Hey Guys, what you all been up to?

Hope you've all been well :)

The last chapter was one of my favourites that I've done so far recently so I really hoped you guys liked the more heavy dialogue of it.

Also, this is literally one of my favourite songs ever for this chapter

Let's get into it shall we?

Hope you enjoy <3

———————————————————————-

TW : Bad Language, Gore and Violent Depictions and Sexual Themes

Song : Do you Remember ~ Jarryd James

"Oh, don't be scared about it
Don't forget it was real
Do you remember the way it made you feel?
Do you remember the things it let you feel?"

Chapter 20 | Do you Remember?

Ember

"You'll be back before you know it."

Ember attempted at hiding the solemn escape of her body language to Feyre, but alas the previous night she had realised she trusted them.

Well, specifically Feyre the most.

And yet, she already knew that.

Her shoulders did indeed slump.

She knew it because the High Lady came as early as she could to help her pack for the treacherous few nights ahead she would have.

Either picking up on her nerves or anger, Feyre placed a comforting hand on her shoulder like she did so often now whenever she was around - a comforting gesture for someone who so desperately needed comforting.

"Cassian and Azriel will look after you - Rhys made sure."

She looked to her.

"It's not them that I'm worried about."

The truth of the matter was that she was terrified of going. But she couldn't admit that.

It was her chance to prove herself - and her shot of revenge on Captain Renley.

If he is still alive.

She prayed he was.

Only so she could be the one to take out his intestines and pull him inside out.

Oh, and definitely with her bare hands.

For his own ripped hers off of her back.

She would make him want to kill himself with the torture she endured.

None of them had to ask to gather what her opinions on the leaders were - they all already knew.