Chapter 13 | The Unlocking of You

AN : Hey guys!

First off, what the fuck, I haven't even properly gotten into this story with all the ideas I have yet and we are already on 1.14k reads??

I know it's not a lot lol, but I really didn't think I'd get any readers at all so Thankyou to each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for following me and Embers journey :)

Right, enough corny crap lol, Hope you guys enjoy this next chapter :)

———————————————————————

TW : Bad Language, Graphic Scenes

Song : Be Here For You ~ Sam Tinnesz

Chapter 13 | The Unlocking of You

Rhysand

Rhys stood quietly.

Do I just knock?

An odd question, you may think for one of the most powerful High Lords in the entirety of the courts to question himself -

But Ember Avilon had already proven to be quite unpredictable, and he wasn't sure whether to the anger fuelled female, a knock would be deemed as intrusive.

But as he looked over his shoulder - to the rest of his court - well..  Darling Feyre, Cass, Amren and Mor, who appointed a determined look towards him causing him to turn back to the door.

She needs someone.

Rhys was determined to help.

And as much as she would want to be adamant that it was her fathers wish before death to upkeep he was doing it for - he knew it wasn't.

A raised arm and a knock voluntarily followed from his body.

His mind temporarily roamed to Azriel.

What had been up with him??

I need to speak to him.

Nothing.

"Ember?"

His voice was the only thing heard.

But something within him pulled for him to continue on, and Feyre's hand holding his through their bond gave him that reassurance it was the right thing to do.

"Ember I'm coming in."

He waited a moment before placing his hand on the doorknob, twisting it carefully as he opened the door fully. A moment passed only for something to hit the door and slam it back into his face.

"FUCK OFF!"

Okay, the anger is still there.