❣️How they tease you in public

Wilbur- Will would keep his hands on you constantly, whether that be on your waist or on your thigh it wouldn't matter, he would draw patterns on your skin and when he had the chance, he would make sure his kisses lingered.

George- He's too sweet to do anything in public that could be risky, so he'll take your hand to pull you closer to him, and whisper in your ear asking you to hurry home.

Dream- Similar to Wilbur, but touching you at the worst times and making sure he leaves you thinking about him even after his touch is gone. He would distract you from what you should be paying attention to by drawing shapes on you and whispering surprisingly innocent things to you, in the lowest and most sensual voice he can.

Sapnap- Would simply ask you to leave while touching you subtly, normally with his hands on your waist pulling your hips closer to his.

Eret- Their hand would usually go to the back of your neck or to your hair, which is something that already makes you extremely submissive, but when he guides you around by your neck or messes with your hair it's a big plus.

Karl Jacobs- Karl is very very clingy, and complains he wants to go home, all while doing things like putting his hands in your jeans pockets, front or back, or under your hoodie.

Awesamdude- Sam likes to put his hands near your throat, like playing with your hair or putting his hands on your shoulders very close to it. He'll whisper things to you, asking you things in a way to distract you from whatever it is you're doing.