❣️when you're on your period

Wilbur- buys you things in advance, and puts blankets in the dryer to keep you warm. Keeps a box of things you could need, like pain meds, pads/tampons, warm water bottles, snacks, etc.

Tubbo- asks Lani and his older sister the rights and wrongs of what to do, and how it works. Doesn't exactly know what's happening, but pretty much knows that it means you're in pain because your body is getting ready for a baby it wasn't making. He tries his best to make your food, and watch movies with you to help you take your mind off of it. He also stole some of his sisters' products and put them in his room for you if you need them.

Tommy- no matter how many times you or his mom explain what it is, he can't wrap his brain around how it's normal for you to bleed out of that. He does, however, understand that you're in pain and tries his best to help you because he doesn't like seeing you like that. He likes rubbing your belly, and singing to you quietly as you lay on him. He also takes you to do things, like shopping or something to let you look at things you enjoy, which he normally ends up buying a few to make you happy.

Fundy- he does a lot of the housework, so you can stay in bed and relax. He cleans, does the laundry, cooks, etc. He usually runs your baths for you to soak in.

George- he understands what's happening, however, he's very awkward about it. He plays video games with you to distract you. He lets you lay on him and plays with your hair to calm you. He orders you food and orders you random things from Amazon he thinks you'll enjoy.

Dream- did you know orgasms can actually reduce the pain of cramps? The chemicals that are produced during it offset the chemicals your period produces. You didn't know that till dream showed you just how much it helps your cramps disappear. He's gentle, obviously, but still, he does his best to make you feel good while you're in pain. He also cuddles you a lot and buys you unnecessary amounts of pads/tampons.

Sapnap- he'll let you yell. When your mood swings kick in and you get mean, he lets you yell and he takes it. He orders you food and does his best to take care of you. And then, when your mood swings crash and you get gushy and sad, he holds you and tells you it's okay because he knows you don't mean it.

Eret- treats you like a fuckin princess. Need something? They've got it. Want something? They've got it. Hungry? They've got food. Wanna watch something? They'll put it on. Want cuddles? They'll give em. They honestly will do everything in their power to make you as happy and comfortable as possible.

Quackity- understands, but doesn't at the same time. He knows what your body is doing but he doesn't understand why it causes other things like cravings, mood swings, etc. so he tries to learn from you by explaining, but can't wrap his head around it. He tailors to the part he does understand, the physical stuff. So he gets you pads, tampons, hot water bottles, warm blankets, etc. the mental stuff it puts you through he tries to help with, with cuddles and movies but he doesn't understand why you are the way you are sometimes.

Karl Jacobs- cuddly boy. Will do anything for you. Literally. Just ask. He likes holding you and rubbing your belly to help with cramps.

Awesamdude- back massages. Period. This man will make you feel so good (😏), it's not funny bro he will go to the ends of the earth to help you out.

BBH- a sweetheart. He cares so much, bringing you things and rubbing your belly. He gets upset that you're in pain because he doesn't like knowing you're hurting and he can't do anything.

Schlatt- He kinda just unintentionally copies your actions and emotions when you're on your period. Gets grumpy when you're grumpy, is hungry when you're hungry, and wants attention when you want attention. Would send someone else to get you tampons or would get em delivered, because he just wouldn't wanna deal with going out.

Jack Manifold- sings to you, and gives you a lot of love. Likes to play with your hair and take care of you, like cooking your food and wash your clothes.

Technoblade- "that's not the kind the blood gods wanted" will make jokes about the blood gods, constantly. Will cook for you, and let you sleep on him.

Ranboo- will die for you. Literally would do anything. Cook (or rather attempt to), clean, wash your clothes, buy you things, cuddles, watch movies, anything. He's such a lovable guy.

Philza- gets Momza to get you products, and will buy you food. Doesn't really know how to handle you when you're on it, but tries the mechanism he used with his wife, like movies and warm blankets.