🔞Eret-Pet

FOX BREED!ERET x NEKO!READER

CONTENT WARNING

-CON-NONCON(SAFE WORDS, no/stop doesn't exactly mean no, but the safe word means no/stop, so basically if the reader says RED it's the end of consent, but no/stop doesn't end consent)

-sort of PET PLAY? Not really? Idk it feels like nsfwtwt as a ff and it's sort of odd lol

-SADISM

-DEGRADING

"Do you wanna sit in with me?"

It was a simple and innocent question to be asked. He just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with him while he streamed, and given you'd barely spent time with him today you happily obliged. However, now that you were there and 63,000 people were watching, you were glad that they couldn't see you, as Eret raked his fingers through your hair, his fingertips brushing your ears making them twitch. It was nice, having someone touch you like this, so gentle and sweet. You leaned into his hand, closing your eyes for a moment.

When you opened them, you saw Eret looking down at you, smiling as you nuzzled into his hand. His tail swished slightly behind him, and You smiled back, leaning against the side of his desk. He continued his stream, talking to chat as he pet you. Eventually, about two and a half hours into the stream, his hand came down from your hair, his fingertips grazing your throat and making their way to your mouth. He glanced down at you as his thumb ran across your bottom lip, watching as you parted them for him. He let his thumb press down on your tongue as you sucked on it gently. His other hand came up to cover his face, which was slightly pink as your tongue ran around his finger. Eret's tail was swishing anxiously, his ears twitching. His other fingers ran across your cheek as he continued to talk to chat.

It went on for a while, sucking, licking, blushing, whining. You could feel yourself becoming wet as he looked down at you, the eye contact being more than intimidating. You rubbed your thighs together, his thumb being replaced with his middle and ring finger, then sliding across your tongue and down to your throat easily. Your tail pushed between your legs, rubbing against you. He sighed, swallowing hard. You slowly split your thighs, grabbing onto a plush that was tossed on the ground and setting it between your legs. Eret was talking to chat, but his sentences slowly died out when he heard you whimpering, your hips pushing down on the plush. He reached over, muting his mic before turning his chair towards you slightly.

"What're you doing?"

You whined, not able to answer with his fingers in your mouth as you grinder down on the plush.

"What are you doing?"

This time his voice was harsher, his hand coming away from your mouth to wrap around your throat. You whimpered, your hands wrapping around his arm.

"Please-"

"Did I say you could do that?" He asked, stepping on the plush so that it wasn't able to brush against you. Your eyes pricked with tears, desperation setting in.

"No sir-"

"Then why are you doing it?"

You let out a tearless sob, attempting to pull his arm into you closer. He pulled it back slightly, his ears twitching as your nails dig into him.

"I need, please I need-"

"Need what, kitten?"

You whined, pushing yourself onto your knees and scooting closer to him. You were glad that the camera was zoomed in closer to his face, so they could see only from his lower shoulders, up.