•Punz catch up•

How they hug you- he definitely is the kind of person to rock you back and forth, his fingers definitely would be in your hair.

How they tease you in public-likes to press up against your back and hold you close to him by his hips. He also would have a death grip on your thigh when he couldn't be behind you.

Their favourite place to kiss you- your neck, he definitely would pull you onto his lap and just abuse your neck till it's pink and purple.

What they do when they're jealous- will be a bit of a dick to the other person, gets grabby with you, and tries to get you away.

Their kinks- definitely like to choke you and pull your hair. He's sort of like a hard-dom like spitting in your mouth and anything that makes him dominant over you.

Favourite position- doggy

Big or little spoon-big spoon 100%

Give or receive head- give, he likes knowing how good he can make you feel.

Their favourite way to cuddle- with you on top of him, his arms around you, and your face in his neck.

How they react to you wearing their clothes-"you look so fuckin cute." Will rail you when you're in it.

Who they're jealous of- Wilbur because he's sweet and knows how to make you smile. Sure, punz does too, but he feels like Wilbur does it better.

When you're on you're period-knows how much you like cuddles, and won't let go of you for as long as you want. Will order you food.

Their favourite body part- he loves your waist, idk why but he just seems like such a waist hugger.

When you're sick-lots of massages and soup, forehead kissed, and makes sure you go to the doctor so you can get the meds you need.

Their sensitive spot-his thighs, it sounds weird but he definitely has a thing for when you ride his thigh or when you put your hand on it because you want ✨da dik✨.

Non-sexual turn-ons- when you wear his hoodies without pants. He likes how innocent you look when he makes you whimper and cry with the sleeves of his hoodie covering your hands, hugging a pillow all shy.

The promise/engagement ring they get you-

What they call you- babe, baby, honey, princess

Their reaction to your event clothes- "you look literally amazing." Makes you spin for him, and lots of forehead kisses.

Their reaction to you coming out as NB-"alright, so do you want me to call you something else?" Is so supportive, omg. Won't treat you any differently (unless you ask) and makes sure everyone uses the correct pronouns.