🔞George-Bottom

WARNINGS:

-exhibitionalism/voyeurism

-Top!Dom!George

-light bondage

-crying(dacryphilia)

-praising

——————————————————————

"Dream shut up already," you heard George say, annoyed. Him, Dream, and Sap had finished recording a few minutes ago, but even afterwards dream's taunting continued.

"You don't know what I am you can't say that," you looked up from your phone, seeing his face in his hands.

"You okay?" You ask, sitting up on your bed. He hummed Turing to you with open arms. You took the offer, getting out of bed and hugging him. His head laid on your stomach as you stood in front of him, his arms wrapped around your middle.

"Baby tell them They're wrong," he pouted, looking up at you. You giggle, slipping his headphones off of his head. You then put them on yours.

"What are you guys saying?" You asked, running your fingers through George's hair.

"Your boyfriend is such a fucking bottom," Dream cackled through the headset, and you could hear Sapnap gasping through his tears as he banged his hand on his desk. You giggled, looking down at George teasingly. He smiled up at you, thinking you were going to defend him, but he was wrong.

"You're not wrong," you laugh, and you heard the boys wheeze again. George's smile dropped, and he looked up at you like you'd betrayed him. You laugh as George stood up, his hands staying on your waist. He slowly started to back you up, and you looked up at him.

"What're you doing?"

Before you got an answer, your legs hit the bed, and George let you fall back onto the mattress. You let out a gasp, and you heard the other end of the call's laughter slowly die. George leaned down, his nose brushing against your neck before he kissed down it gently, his hands finding yours and lacing his fingers with yours as he brought them above your head. You couldn't help your heavy breathing as your eyes fluttered shut, which the other end picked up on.

"Yo are you still there? Should we go?"

Sap's voice cut through your thoughts, making you open and close your mouth like a fish.

     "I-I'm here, he- George is-"

George pulled back a bit, only so his mouth was at the mic and they could hear him.

"I'm proving my point, and if you want to leave the call be my guest but you can't call me something when you chose not to listen to me prove you're wrong," he said, before going back to your neck. You let out a whine when his tongue passed his lips and licked your skin, squeezing his hands tightly.

"What's he doing?" Dream asked, his voice bother lower and more hesitant than normal, almost sensual as He urged you to voice George's actions.

"He-he's kissing my neck-"

"Do you like it?"

"Y-yeah-" you cut yourself off with a gasping moan as George's knee slipped between your legs, his thigh grinding down on your heat.

"Awwe," Sapnap cooed and you heard Dream hum at your pleasured noises, "it sounds like you do."

George slipped your wrists into one of his hands, using the other to slide down your body, slipping up your shirt and resting on your waist. His thigh ground into you more, making you groan as he did so. There was a sigh from the headphones before George slipped off your shirt (his hands returning to your wrists afterwards), and his lips moved down, kissing your chest gently.